WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moore commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 08:20 PM

CB to FSU from EJ Holland. He's a Texas guy, but very well connected in the state of Texas.

Edit: Worries me a little bit that the big dogs Warren and Wiltfong have stuck with their FSU prediction to this point also.

EJs CB is interesting. Witfong is keeping his CB with FSU due to Moore planning to visit FSU on June 5th. Warren is notorious for picking early or piggy backing off of national writers such as Witfong. Not saying they are wrong but not saying they're right.

Man, I will never understand how anybody loves track.

I love track, I don't understand how it isn't exciting to people.

However, I don't understand how anybody can watch/play soccer. I never will. I'd rather watch my grass grow.

To each their own I guess.

I would rather watch a good track meet than an average football game. It is a great sport!

I really like Moore and think he's a great athlete.

But I'm not quite sure I'm buying the times - perhaps their hand-held even though they're reporting them to the 100th.

There were only seven guys at the NFL Combine this year that ran under 4.40, and none of them were taller than 6-0.

But I'm not quite sure I'm buying the times - perhaps their hand-held even though they're reporting them to the 100th.

There were only seven guys at the NFL Combine this year that ran under 4.40, and none of them were taller than 6-0.

I agree but he does have an offer to run track at Florida state. Kid must have legit speed.

I agree but he does have an offer to run track at Florida state. Kid must have legit speed.

True. But he'll almost assuredly count against the football scholarship count wherever he goes so there is literally zero down-side to these schools offering him the chance to run track.

Plus, it doesn't appear that he's a true sprinter. 300 Hurdles, Long Jump, Triple Jump and Relays last year at Yoakum.

And the reason I mentioned heights is because taller guys are not usually the fast starters it takes to run a great 40.

So I'm not saying it's impossible. Just that I think it's unlikely even though he is a great athlete.

True. But he'll almost assuredly count against the football scholarship count wherever he goes so there is literally zero down-side to these schools offering him the chance to run track.

Plus, it doesn't appear that he's a true sprinter. 300 Hurdles, Long Jump, Triple Jump and Relays last year at Yoakum.

And the reason I mentioned heights is because taller guys are not usually the fast starters it takes to run a great 40.

So I'm not saying it's impossible. Just that I think it's unlikely even though he is a great athlete.

Kevin White was 6'5 and ran a 4.3 didnt he?
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic