This is why.

You can knock back a few Whiskies if you want but NU is not beating Wisconsin next week as much as I hate to say it.

Outcomes are based in reality. Reality is shaped by preparation. It is clear, that Wisconsin adheres to core principles in their preparation. They are physical, disciplined. They are rarely out of position on defense, rarely out of form, and they play with high emotion. These thing have to be drilled into a team for months for it to really show on the field. Players who have prepared this way do not forget how to play on a given Saturday.

It is clear to me Nebraska has not been drilled this way. Our offensive line does not consistently secure a seam to run in. Our defensive line is not as gap disciplined as Wisconsin though they are good.

The coaches at Wisconsin are clearly excellent, and it shows.

As much as we want the reality to be an NU win, Sat. night they will still be them, and we will still be us. This is going to be a 37-17 Wisconsin win. And it will suck for me. I am preparing now.

I'm not preparing emotionally for a loss. However, I'm a realist and much of what your view stated I jives with me ... even though I love the heart of some of the guys like TA.

I expected Iowa to get throttled and they did. That team has a very good defense and one playmaker on offense- who is injured. We can and should be competitive. We had their number last year and they'll be just as nervous as the Huskers with the same thing on the line.

Who was Iowa throttled by?

I expected Iowa to get throttled and they did. That team has a very good defense and one playmaker on offense- who is injured. We can and should be competitive. We had their number last year and they'll be just as nervous as the Huskers with the same thing on the line.

By Wisconsin? I guess we've throttled every team we've played but Oregon.

You can knock back a few Whiskies if you want but NU is not beating Wisconsin next week as much as I hate to say it.

Outcomes are based in reality. Reality is shaped by preparation. It is clear, that Wisconsin adheres to core principles in their preparation. They are physical, disciplined. They are rarely out of position on defense, rarely out of form, and they play with high emotion. These thing have to be drilled into a team for months for it to really show on the field. Players who have prepared this way do not forget how to play on a given Saturday.

It is clear to me Nebraska has not been drilled this way. Our offensive line does not consistently secure a seam to run in. Our defensive line is not as gap disciplined as Wisconsin though they are good.

The coaches at Wisconsin are clearly excellent, and it shows.

As much as we want the reality to be an NU win, Sat. night they will still be them, and we will still be us. This is going to be a 37-17 Wisconsin win. And it will suck for me. I am preparing now.

u8ldp.jpg

This is the week we put it all together. Wisconsin will give us everything they have left in the tank, and late in the game it will look like they have it in thr bag.

But then our defense is going to do something spectacular to get us the ball. Then, our offense will put together a drive that will live on in Husker-lore for decades. With only a minute or two to spare we will take the lead and seal the game away.

Wisconsin looked beatable this week vs Iowa. However, Nebraska has looked beatable in 4 of their 7 games.

I do not know if Nebraska wins or not, it depends on who we get back from injures, but I do think this is going to be a good game regardless.

Wisconsin has looked just as beatable as Nebraska. Actually. More beatable than Nebraska. They have 2 losses. Nebraska has zero. Wisconsin IS beatable. Nebraska is the team that we should be debating as to whether or not theyre "beatable", cuz they havent been beaten yet.

Or is this too much common sense?