WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

81 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brown commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2017 at 11:19 PM

247's Wiltfong changed his CB pick back to Nebraska.

Yes, yes, yes.
Think he'll recommit this weekend or shortly thereafter.

Jamire Calvin 2.0?

Maybe. Major difference was that Jamie only publicly committed once and it was late. Also Jamire really wanted to go Notre Dame(Couldn't get admitted) which is why drug things out.

I would be suprised if he committed again especially this early. I truly hope he takes his time now that he has decommitted once.

There won't be room if he drags his feet.

I think it's a yes and situation. Yeah he needs to reserve his spot, but we're going to keep recruiting him and other people on our board (Babb). Recruiting is too fluid now a days.

Three CBs for him coming back to us yesterday. Witfong, Loy and Warren.

Looks like we have a good chance of getting him back. If that happens, wonder what the deal was the last couple weeks.

He decommitted right after his tOSU visit, right? Just speculating but he probably got a little caught up in the allure of them and I bet they had nothing but positive things to say about us. Have to think Williams has been in his ear since then - probably got him back on our side of the fence.

My guess is miscommunication with OSU. One of those non-committable offers.

I thought about that. But....looking at OSU's class, they have 14 commits but zero WRs. It seems like they are absolutely dominating in recruiting everywhere BUT WRs. Now, I'm sure they will get their WRs. But, it's not like their top prospects are knocking down their door to commit.

Maybe some of those guys realize their WR coach is somewhat of an ass hat.

My guess is miscommunication with OSU. One of those non-committable offers.

I thought about that. But....looking at OSU's class, they have 14 commits but zero WRs. It seems like they are absolutely dominating in recruiting everywhere BUT WRs. Now, I'm sure they will get their WRs. But, it's not like their top prospects are knocking down their door to commit.

Maybe some of those guys realize their WR coach is somewhat of an ass hat.

IMO they have Babb committing to them when he is ready, he is OSU's to lose.

If we get Brown are we done at wideout with the exception of an elite can't turn away player? Or do we still take one more in case KJJ does not come back?

• Mavric changed the title to WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic