Ozigbo in the Doghouse?

Mavric

Riley's yesterday's press conference aluded to something similar. He stated that Ozigbo was ready last Saturday but Bryant was bumped up instead. I don't remember the exact comment but it made me wonder.

Someone mentioned Benning started to elaborate, but stopped. Maybe he knew or maybe he was speculating....

I thought Oz has been ready the past few weeks...... Maybe he gets some playing time Friday.

Devine Ozigbo was healthy, but didn’t play. Why? “He knows what those reasons are,” Reggie Davis said. “I think he’ll be ready this week.”

Rumor has it that Riley was pissed because Ozigbo voted for Trump. Of course, that's just the scuttlebutt. :dunno:

• Fire 3

He has been in the Doghouse for a few weeks, actually. He had that minor injury, and the coaches slid him back on the depth chart. He wasn't happy with how quickly the coaches were letting him come back, and his attitude went to sh#t. He was disrespectful in practice, and clearly only cared about practice when he was in on reps; when he was waiting his turn, he was purposely screwing around.

Coaches slid him to 4th on the depth chart and his attitude got even worse. They're just trying to break the horse, so to speak. Hopefully it has worked.

Source: My buddy works for the team. I said all of this in the "Newby vs Ozigbo" thread ~3 weeks ago, so you can check that I didn't make this up on the spot.

• Fire 3

He has been in the Doghouse for a few weeks, actually. He had that minor injury, and the coaches slid him back on the depth chart. He wasn't happy with how quickly the coaches were letting him come back, and his attitude went to sh#t. He was disrespectful in practice, and clearly only cared about practice when he was in on reps; when he was waiting his turn, he was purposely screwing around.

Coaches slid him to 4th on the depth chart and his attitude got even worse. They're just trying to break the horse, so to speak. Hopefully it has worked.

Source: My buddy works for the team. I said all of this in the "Newby vs Ozigbo" thread ~3 weeks ago, so you can check that I didn't make this up on the spot.

Gotta protect your sources, or those sources won't have a job anymore (even if its just them volunteering their time).

Edited by NUance
FIFY.

Gotta protect your sources, or those sources won't have a job anymore (even if its just them volunteering their time).

There, fixed. :D Edit yours and you're cool.