Good grief

mwj98

It's ok to admit that Bo has done a good job at Youngstown State, had a few pretty good years at NU, and think that he wasn't the right guy for the long-term at NU.

Yep. This is exactly where I'm at. Happy for Bo, Joe Ganz & Tim Marlowe. Happy that Bo isn't here anymore. Still not sure about Riley, but that's a different discussion than if Bo should have stayed.

I don't mean to bring "what are you feelings" into the thread, but I'm with you 100%, Knapp. My post wasn't meant to oppose Bo's firing, just the reasons posted by some.

He can do great at YSU, it doesn't matter cause he is playing competition that is worse right now. If he wins good for him, he can win at one level but not the other. Give him credit for getting them really far in year two and I wonder how long he can continue to get Youngstown this far.

Except the team his team just beat was rated MUCH higher...and at home...and a passing team facing a YSU team without its top 2 safeties...

He can do great at YSU, it doesn't matter cause he is playing competition that is worse right now. If he wins good for him, he can win at one level but not the other. Give him credit for getting them really far in year two and I wonder how long he can continue to get Youngstown this far.

The top of the FCS is no joke.

The top of the FCS is no joke.

True statement. NDSU beat Iowa who has owned NU since Riley has been here.

But Mike is nice.

• Fire 3

I would hope, for Bo's sake, that he learned something from his failure at Nebraska. Maybe he has, and we're seeing that with this season at Youngstown.

Maybe it would have been better if Nebraska wasn't his first head coaching job.

So what is a failure? Is 10 and 3 but playing for the conference championship a failure?

What is 5 and 7?

Lol. Good one on playing worse competition. Cause I think MR lost to a lot worse competition last season.

• Fire 1