Good grief

mwj98

By far the biggest and longest critic of Coach Pelini. I do not like the guy, or have much use for him. But I am happy for Youngstown State and Coach Tressel. Bo should not have been the head coach at Nebraska, said it from day one, but he obviously learned something while here. He needed Carl. When Carl left so did our defense. The wrong brother maybe in charge.

But congratulations to Coach Pelini.

Still much happier with Coach Riley. I wish he had walked into a QB situation that Youngstown State had though.

He can do great at YSU, it doesn't matter cause he is playing competition that is worse right now. If he wins good for him, he can win at one level but not the other. Give him credit for getting them really far in year two and I wonder how long he can continue to get Youngstown this far.

The top of the FCS is no joke.

True statement. NDSU beat Iowa who has owned NU since Riley has been here.

But Mike is nice.

We would beat every team at the fcs level, outside of a few slip ups. Yes he is playing great fcs teams but its not like hes playing great teams from non p5 schools, hes playing fcs foes. I hope he does well and wish him the best, but the competition is a step down. Mike is nice and he will do well here and the competition we will play in the next few years is the top competition in the country. So I hope we do well and win some big games instead of watch Bo win big games at the fcs level.

To say I'm upset to watch my alma mater lose tonight is an understatement, kind of has become our MO to blow games at home over the last 5 seasons, but YSU deserved it. That catch was one of the top catches of the season. They gashed EWUs defense in the second half and we couldn't get off the field on 3rd down to save our lives. Defense has never been a strongpoint for EWU, and again it showed tonight. Really frustrating. Our second to last series in the game which featured 3 drop back passes for incompletions before YSU took the lead swung the moment and last team with the ball won.

I can see Bo thrive at FCS because overall he is a good coach, but also because most players who end up In FCS don't commit until this time of year or January, which fits his recruiting style. It's a lower key realm where he isn't under the gun of the fishbowl media he freaks out over.

Ughh, been a crappy year for my rooting interests and with Husker VB losing and now what I thought was one of my teams' last realistic chance at something special, 2016 ends in a dud. Here's to the Seahawks shocking the nfl and figuring things out.

Go Eags.

He can do great at YSU, it doesn't matter cause he is playing competition that is worse right now. If he wins good for him, he can win at one level but not the other. Give him credit for getting them really far in year two and I wonder how long he can continue to get Youngstown this far.

But Mike is nice.

We would beat every team at the fcs level, outside of a few slip ups. Yes he is playing great fcs teams but its not like hes playing great teams from non p5 schools, hes playing fcs foes. I hope he does well and wish him the best, but the competition is a step down. Mike is nice and he will do well here and the competition we will play in the next few years is the top competition in the country. So I hope we do well and win some big games instead of watch Bo win big games at the fcs level.

Wat?

Bo will be playing for championships and we'll be playing for 3rd place in the worst division in FBS .

But at least Mike doesn't cuss at reporters.

But Mike is nice.

He is also playing with FCS talent. It isn't like he has FBS talent playing in the FCS.

It is OK to say he is a good coach but not the right coach for Nebraska.

• Fire 2

I stated during the Bo era and after that I was/am a Bo supporter. I coach for a living, and although I was embarrassed by his actions in public, I can't stress enough how important it is/was to have your players love you. Regardless of who he chewed on the sideline, that player loved him. He is still getting a ton of support from former players.

It is the to move on, and I am a supporting MR, but it sure would be refreshing to see MR not be afraid to get after someone once in a while. I will guarantee most of you would applaud MR if he would have gone off on Read after we allowed a fake punt with only 10 guys on the return team.

Bo has taken his program to the NC in year 2, after winning 5 games in year 1. He hopefully learned something while at Nebraska and will coach at a high level again.

Still haven't figured out why Bo is such a "bad" word to some fans. He won a sh!t ton of games and 9 wins was considered bad, whereas we wanted to give MR a statue for winning 9.....most of those being very close games vs not terrific competition, while getting blasted by OSU and Iowa. We will how popular MR is after 2018. He will either be the next coming of TO, or he will be on the same list as BC.

• Fire 3

I used to be a Boliever. However, it became clear to me that Bo actually WANTED to get fired from Nebraska. His antics, from his over the top sideline blowouts, to publically insulting his boss, were signs that he'd had enough.

Bo is thin-skinned individual who can't take any criticism, no matter how justified it is, without lashing out like a spoiled child.

He created a culture at NU where he turned the players against the fans. He railed at the media. He was an extremely lazy recruiter. He thought that the pressure he faced at Nebraska was the worst ever. Obviously he's an idiot because if he thinks Nebraska fans are bad, then he should try and be the head coach at Ohio State, USC, Alabama, etc. Yes Nebraska fans can be demanding, but I would think we're no different from any other passionate fan base who just wants our team to play well and win.

I can't believe there are still people defending that neck vein popping, rage spitting, psycho.

• Fire 3