Women's Marches

16195853_10155109086517176_1004781691050

Boston post march - with a comment from the Boston City Parks Commission: "Boston Parks wishes to thank the courteous participants, volunteers and organizers of the #WomensMarch who helped take care of America's first park. Hard to imagine 125k strong were here a few short hours ago. And of course, we thank our amazing crews!"

Also, all the signs were laid out for photos against the back bay fencing (they announced it as a request - I'm sure the vision was similar to the shoes left after the Marathon Bombing) and then a professor and students came in the evening to gather them to save for some art exhibit/historical documentation.

• Fire 1

16265873_1922580947970964_13658705433501

The UNL chapter stood on their balcony, harassing participants of the women's march, yelling "no means yes" and "grab them by the pu&&y" as well as discussing whether or not they'd f#*k specific women.

Deplorables.

And the women were yelling back. Stupid situation all around.

The UNL chapter stood on their balcony, harassing participants of the women's march, yelling "no means yes" and "grab them by the pu&&y" as well as discussing whether or not they'd f#*k specific women.

Deplorables.

Yes, how dare women yell back at a group of men making light of sexual assault and rape.

• Fire 5

Deplorables.

Yes, how dare women yell back at a group of men making light of sexual assault and rape.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Deplorables.

I don't.

• Fire 3

Fiji's internal investigation turned up no wrongdoing. I haven't heard if ATO did a similar internal investigation and/or what those results were.

Here's a video supplied to the LJS by Phi Gamma Delta showing a woman hitting or pushing a man the story says is from Fiji.

http://journalstar.com/women-s-march-video/video_ce0fb113-d766-5ced-ad76-c650e1b7ef1d.html

Fraternity disputes allegations from Women's March

A graduate adviser to the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity chapter at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln said an internal investigation into allegations made against members of the organization following the Women’s March on Lincoln last weekend turned up no wrongdoing.

Joe Skradski, an adviser to the fraternity for 10 years, said allegations against fraternity members have caused an unwarranted “onslaught of criticism” against the organization and permanently harmed its reputation in the Greek community.

The march in Lincoln, which coincided with hundreds around the world, started at UNL and ended at the Capitol. Marchers walked on the streets and sidewalks in front of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity house, also known as FIJI, on the route.

LJS says that so far, no videos have come forth showing the fraternities did, in fact, shout "no means yes" at the marchers.

Knapplc - I know ATO is right next door but I have not heard any allegations against them. Are you asking based on thoroughness/proximity or based on an actual allegation?

FIJI's history with this sort of thing works against it unfortunately. The head office investigations of assault, underage drinking, falling from balconies exonerated the fraternity until UNL found otherwise. Honestly, if Johnny Carson wasn't an alumni, the house would have lost it's charter in the late 1980's

Deplorables.

I don't.

Ahhh, got it.