Trump Legal Troubles

14 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I'm wondering when MAGA patriots are going to condemn Trump for putting America's security at risk by (allegedly) violating the Espionage Act?  

That's already been nullified by "Witch Hunt" and "Biden Did It, Too." If Trump claims he was actually looking out for America's security by keeping these files, the MAGA will no doubt believe him. 

The best way to crack the MAGA would be to turn the 1,000+ breach of contract suits against Trump Enterprises into a single class action suit, walking America through Donald Trump's longstanding habit of stiffing hardworking contractors and daring them to go up against his army of lawyers. That's exactly the kind of prick blue collar America knows and loathes. I don't think they understand who Donald Trump has been his entire adult life.

2 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I think this bodes well for actual convictions. Having a 2nd indicted party would indicate they weren’t just after Trump and it also should make a Trump conviction easier. If they convict the underling, pretty tough to let Trump walk scot free.

• Fire 1

Reading between the lines, while Higgins is calling for civil war, he's also scared s#!tless DOJ isn't going to stop at Trump but will possibly include seditious members of Congress in the DOJ's Jan 6th investigation.   That one will be tried in DC if charges are brought.

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Can we get a "But Hunter Biden's laptop" in here already?   This is cratering fast.  

Yeah, the DEMON-crats are just as bad. 

Republican voters are too far gone to be saved, they'll nominate another grifter in an election that'll be a toss-up and we'll still have to battle the alternate-reality Trumpers have concocted for themselves. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1