Trump Legal Troubles

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Lol....MAGA trying it's best to try their defense in the court of public opinion and damn is the disinformation whataboutism weak.  The thing is this argument will get obliterated in a court of law.  

Jesus.... She needs to ease up on the filler and plastic surgery or she's going to look like Uncle Joe.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

If you were speaking of Those that disagree with with my assessment, I tend to agree with you here.  

You're genuinely under the delusion you voted for a straight shooter who was undone by his 2020 loss (which he believes was fraudulent) because you'd NEVER vote for a soon-to-be felon because of how it reflects on you as a voter and the MAGA movement more broadly?

And, to be clear, you plan on voting again in 2024? Because this time you haven't been duped?

• Plus1 5

The bottom line with Trump supporters is  Biden beat Trump in the most scrutinized election in history.  They are scrambling to find anything from any source to satisfy their own justifications.  One would think they would have learned from the Faux NoNews lies.  The independent counsel gathered facts, turned them into credible evidence and  presented the evidence to a jury that voted to indict. Trump supporters just can’t swallow the fact that the guy they worship is a treasonous criminal.

• Plus1 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You're genuinely under the delusion you voted for a straight shooter

No and I challenge you to quote where I ever said that.   There are ZERO politicians who are straight shooters.   The sooner you realize this the better for you.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

because you'd NEVER vote for a soon-to-be felon because of how it reflects on you as a voter

You are correct that I would NEVER vote for a soon to be felon.  I usually don’t speak in absolutes, but I’m confident in that one.   Trump going to jail actually helps me now!  

Speaking of the MAGA movement and those people voting for Trump no matter what.  I don’t doubt that will happen, but it isn’t the only time in history something like this has happened and you conveniently never discuss it when it’s a Liberal Left vote for him no matter what issue.   

The “Lion of the Senate” and Presidential contender on the Left who was celebrated for years and years and years, literally KILLED someone and got away with involuntary manslaughter.    One would assume you should be disparaging your side as consistently as you do the MAGA movement right?    I mean, the Left did kinda start this type of thinking with the Kennedy situation. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

You are correct that I would NEVER vote for a soon to be felon.  I usually don’t speak in absolutes, but I’m confident in that one.   Trump going to jail actually helps me now!  

Speaking of the MAGA movement and those people voting for Trump no matter what.  I don’t doubt that will happen, but it isn’t the only time in history something like this has happened and you conveniently never discuss it when it’s a Liberal Left vote for him no matter what issue.   

The “Lion of the Senate” and Presidential contender on the Left who was celebrated for years and years and years, literally KILLED someone and got away with involuntary manslaughter.    One would assume you should be disparaging your side as consistently as you do the MAGA movement right?    I mean, the Left did kinda start this type of thinking with the Kennedy situation. 

you voted for trump twice.    think i can safely say none of us ever voted for teddy.  your apples to oranges comparison holds no water

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

you conveniently never discuss it when it’s a Liberal Left vote for him no matter what issue.   

The “Lion of the Senate” and Presidential contender on the Left who was celebrated for years and years and years, literally KILLED someone and got away with involuntary manslaughter.  

Damn this is a good point. None of us were in here saying ANYTHING about Ted Kennedy in 1969.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Damn this is a good point. None of us were in here saying ANYTHING about Ted Kennedy in 1969.

That’s a cute way to deflect.  Wonder why Reagan and the 80’s are brought up here in posts.  People weren’t here saying ANYTHING about Ronald in 1984:dunno  (when Ted was the leader of the Dems after 15 or so years after killing someone).  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

No and I challenge you to quote where I ever said that.   There are ZERO politicians who are straight shooters.   The sooner you realize this the better for you.  

You keep saying that 2020 broke Trump and he was a different person prior to that point. This is you trying to rationalize your support for him so you can sleep at night, I get it. 

What we've been screaming into the void to Trump supporters is that he's always been this person. It was extremely obvious to everybody not transfixed by the 'R' next to his name on the ballot.

Lindsay Graham called it out as well. It was clear who he was, what he was, and where he would end up. You just can't admit that the entire MAGA movement was wrong.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This is you trying to rationalize your support for him so you can sleep at night, I get it. 

I generally don’t sleep long regardless of who’s President.  Bad back for me unfortunately:( 

The investigations going on now are Post -Presidency issues.   

Will you be posting the alleged  “straight shooter” comments soon?  Or are we just gonna whiz right past that one. 

• Plus1 1