The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, commando said:

what word did you type right after "smart"    maybe that was the problem?

It’s still there.  Basically I was talking about how crazy the GOP is and how they still find support.  I followed up with when people, like a poster here, support this party it’s scary.  Because he’s one of the smart ones”

oops I guess

• Worth a Look 1

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Well, if I disappear for two weeks I guess we know why.  Actually the next one gets me a permanent vacation.

Mods, please know I have that person on ignore and have not interacted for at least a month or two.  Per your request.

How do you know it is a "him"????

BAN!!!

Haha!

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Quintessential repping for the GOP circa 2016 - ?

At least she knows that stalinism and communism aren't exactly the same thing...

And of course playing the victim card yet again.  Dude got his a$$ kicked but sure it's was rigged.  

CTE is seriously y'all.

And of course playing the victim card yet again.  Dude got his a$$ kicked but sure it's was rigged.  

is it like professional wrestling where these guys are acting?  his persona is a trump chump?  if he is doing that i give him credit for nailing the whiny b!^@h part.   

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Look two-time Trump voters, I understand that you aren't the smartest people and you got conned into voting for embarrassing morons who's political movements culminated into a mob of supporters storming the Capital. 

But do the world a favor and stop voting and stay home next November. There's no harm in understanding that your political choices are dangerous. Voting isn't for you and that's okay. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2

22 hours ago, commando said:

is it like professional wrestling where these guys are acting?  his persona is a trump chump?  if he is doing that i give him credit for nailing the whiny b!^@h part.   

If you follow MMA/UFC at all, Colby is playing the part of a heel from the old WWF days. At the press conference before the fight, he brought up his opponent's dead father. Then later, after almost fighting there, he can be overheard telling Edwards he was "in character". Same thing happened when he was talking about Muslims and Kabib and his crew found him then filmed him giving a statement showing support for all Muslims. Colby has found his angle and grifting as much as he can. 

• Thanks 1
On 12/17/2023 at 10:57 AM, Scarlet said:

I watched this entire fight. Colby lost because he fought scared and got outwrestled by a striker. Almost got submitted a couple times too. Edwards was toying with him.

Watching Usman bust his jaw was one of the most poetically satisfying ends to a fight I've ever seen. What a douchenozzle.

• Oh Yeah! 1