The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why does he not want those transcripts released?

I believe he said he is happy to take up that issue with him at another time.   I don’t believe he said no like you claim.   At least that is what the words in the clip you provided said.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I wonder how she knows they are illegal. Or is it just because they are dirty brown people?

Yes, those migrants are flying first class.  Paying for tickets from who knows where just to get to the USA.  Amazing - why ride a freedom train through Mexico when you can just fly in.    Trump likes low IQ voters and low IQ Congresswomen/men.  

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

What???

Debank?

I feel like he is just making up words.

My bank knows nothing about me, except that I am poor.  I can't imagine the teller behind the counter cares at all about anything I believe in.  She probably just cares that I still don't know my account number and have to have her look it up.

• TBH 2
16 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Debank?

I feel like he is just making up words.

My bank knows nothing about me, except that I am poor.  I can't imagine the teller behind the counter cares at all about anything I believe in.  She probably just cares that I still don't know my account number and have to have her look it up.

:laughpoundHe's so smart he makes up new words.

57 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Is  actual gold really ever thought of as a liquid?  I know you melt it to form it, but the phrase "solid gold" doesn't really give my liquid vibes.

But hey, he's less senile than Biden...SMH

• TBH 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What???

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

What an incoherent rambling dumbf#&%. Problem is, it all makes sense to his MAGAt followers because they can’t even spell their own name.

Just remember, about half (maybe more in red states) of the people you encounter are exactly this stupid.