Daniel Bullocks as new Safeties coach?

Great to see another former player on the staff. They can keep the history going amongst the new guys and really bring it to the current roster what it means to be a Blackshirt and represent the university and state.

What was his tenure like in the NFL? I thought he made it there, but for how long?

Looks like he lasted 3 years with the Lions, and he was injured for all of 2007. http://www.nfl.com/player/danielbullocks/2495815/careerstats

His twin brother, Josh, was able to last for 6 years. http://www.nfl.com/player/joshbullocks/2506379/careerstats

Bring back Bill Busch

Great recruiter! Not sure how good of a coach he was though.

Yeah....his secondaries were pretty good. Started at Utah, here, and while at Wisconsin had multiple Top 20 Pass Efficiency squads. Also the man knows Special Teams. Blocked 16 kicks when he was here and had punt and kickoff coverage teams that were top 25 units.

So add in his recruiting, and I see killing three birds with one stone

I'm hearing rumblings that Trent Bray will be leaving soon. Not happy with the LB job being split. Pretty reliable source for this, but still rumor anyway. Sounds like we may have two more spots then with the 10th spot opening up.

I heard Bo's aquarium guy said that Coach Riley heard from Alabama and he isn't happy that El Diaco has more headlines. Could be leaving the be a quality assurance manager down there.

Joke if you want, just passing it along.

You know what I don't understand around here? When somebody has info and won't share it all, you get pissed. When somebody is forthcoming on their info, some are pricks.

Sorry to piss in your Wheaties, some may find it interesting. Also, don't quit your day job. You'll starve as a comedian. You aren't funny in even the tiniest of ways.

• Fire 2

Seems like riley is getting desperate and is trying to hire anyone with former husker ties just to make good publicity since he doesn't have much else going on for him as far as the rest of the staff goes. All "his guys" seems to be flaming out and as not as high quality of coach as we were told. Anyone that did their research would of known that though.