14-year-old girl gang-raped in high school bathroom by illegal immigrants

Actions speak louder than words. Liberals will do nothing to stop or prevent something like this from happening. Liberals tolerate rape in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.

Are you friggen serious dude???

Your posts here are totally baseless.

:troll:

Sometimes on the internet you get a vision into other people's minds that leave you simply wondering about the human species moving forward.

Yeah. It's instructive to know what we're up against, though -- the nature of the animus that has taken over some people.

Keep the flaming to the sites that were made for that sort of thing, I guess.

• Fire 1

This stuff bothers me. Don't care what race. Intention to hurt/victimize just completely destroys my mind. I can never wrap my mind around the kind of thinking someone goes through to intentionally harm another person physically.

As we all talk about guns and whether they should or shouldn't be readily available. You could say the same thing that this COULD have been prevented. If they were illegal, then yes, a 14 year old girl wouldn't have to live with the trauma of that experience the rest of her life. No, the rape didn't happen because they were illegal immigrants. The rape happened because troubled individuals responded to a unfortunate stimulus the wrong way, by way of, illegal immigration.

Had they not been here, she goes on with her life without that experience (as far as we could know). However, no one can know what OTHER girl could have gone through that same experience had they still been in their country of origin. It's just a sad deal that shouldn't be used to push a political agenda.

Unfortunately in life there is no way to protect everyone 100 percent of the time. I don't think any of us would like to see what that life looks like anyway.

• Fire 4