The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

For what?  Justice would be simultaneous indictments of Comey, Paige, Clapper, and Brennan. And then the media would have to look at how the Obama-Biden government violated the rights of the people for a living. 

It's funny how people will actually believe you're version of the tale that makes no sense on it's face.  I told the Ukranian President "you have 6 hours to start investigating my son or you don't get a billion dollars!"

Umm...

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/timeline-trump-giuliani-bidens-and-ukrainegate/

It's funny how people will actually believe you're version of the tale that makes no sense on it's face.  I told the Ukranian President "you have 6 hours to start investigating my son or you don't get a billion dollars!"

Come on, man. We've explained multiple times why the Burisma timeline hocked by Trump allies makes no sense. Why do you choose to perpetuate the lie?

• Plus1 2
50 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Come on, man. We've explained multiple times why the Burisma timeline hocked by Trump allies makes no sense. Why do you choose to perpetuate the lie?

No, you've linked to left wing sites like the one above that remind us how Biden was so anti-corruption.  If you actually believe Biden was angry that the UKR failed to investigate the outfit signing Hunter's checks then you probably not have noticed the timeline is not even in dispute.  I notice the people who invoke TIMELINE! never actually state a date and explain why it confirms their opinion.

50 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

No, you've linked to left wing sites like the one above that remind us how Biden was so anti-corruption.  If you actually believe Biden was angry that the UKR failed to investigate the outfit signing Hunter's checks then you probably not have noticed the timeline is not even in dispute.  I notice the people who invoke TIMELINE! never actually state a date and explain why it confirms their opinion.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-security/

A factual search reveals they have not failed a fact check.

Overall, we rate Just Security Left-Center Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that moderately favor the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 7/29/2017) Updated (1/3/2020)

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That article was full of dates and cited speeches and documents that are public record.  There is no reasonable way to say it is nothing but fake news if you are a serious adult.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

I'm not really sure Trump wants to get into a debate about who's weaker on China.

It seems by that article that China owns not only tRump but the whole family.  No wonder he still calls Xi his close friend. In the same way he counts Putin as a friend.   If only the walls could talk.  One day we will find out how udderly (yes I spelled it correctly because he is sucking at the nibbles of dictators)  corrupt this administration was.  It can't end soon enough.

But Trump’s recent criticisms of China have been muddied by his own mixed messaging as well as by his numerous financial ties to the country. Those connections extend far beyond the Avenue of the America’s loan: Chinese state-owned companies are constructing two luxury Trump developments in United Arab Emirates and Indonesia. The president and his daughter Ivanka Trump, a White House adviser, have been awarded trademarks by China’s government. And his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has courted Chinese investors in at least one other real estate deal.

“We actually explored all these foreign enterprises and how once he became president he’d be seen differently by foreign leaders who would have leverage over this president because he had investments in their countries and/or financial dealings with business enterprises and financial institutions and investors in their countries,” said Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), a member of the House Oversight Committee. “He is highly conflicted with respect to China.”

3 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

I'm not really sure Trump wants to get into a debate about who's weaker on China.

We'll take that bet.  IF you don't hear about Ukraine during the campaign it'll be because Trump decided to educate the public on the Biden family's Chinese ties.  The $$ involved will dwarf the latter. 

18 hours ago, funhusker said:

That article was full of dates and cited speeches and documents that are public record.  There is no reasonable way to say it is nothing but fake news if you are a serious adult.

I read your article.  It doesn't "confirm" anything other than that a politician said he's all about stamping out corruption.

2 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

We'll take that bet.  IF you don't hear about Ukraine during the campaign it'll be because Trump decided to educate the public on the Biden family's Chinese ties.  The $$ involved will dwarf the latter. 

Is this what Giuliani dug up on his trip to China?  You know, the guy who thinks cancer is contagious like the flu?

Question, is it frustrating that your political hero is such an idiot and surrounds himself with such idiots?

• Plus1 1

After watching my brother melt down today trying to twist the words of Trump about  injecting disinfectant into a “coherent” explanation of what Trump “clearly” meant and have it all fall apart when Trump said it was just sarcasm and he really didn’t mean anything he said....leads me to believe he just might be a fan of The Irish!!!

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

I read your article.  It doesn't "confirm" anything other than that a politician said he's all about stamping out corruption.

If you don't hear about Ukraine during the campaign its because Trump wants to try and cut that anchor from his neck and distance himself from the whole Ukraine thing because the only thing there is corruption by Trump. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

If you don't hear about Ukraine during the campaign its because Trump wants to try and cut that anchor from his neck and distance himself from the whole Ukraine thing because the only thing there is corruption by Trump. 

Maybe, but everyone knows Joe got his son that sweet gig...it is just that no one REALLY cares about that because most of us are either cool with nepotism (I am) or wish that our parents could line us up with a sweet gig because of their high powered connections. 

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Maybe, but everyone knows Joe got his son that sweet gig...it is just that no one REALLY cares about that because most of us are either cool with nepotism (I am) or wish that our parents could line us up with a sweet gig because of their high powered connections. 

Provide evidence of Joe Biden doing anything to get Hunter Biden a job at Burisma. Either that or quit making that outlandish claim that has been debunked time and again