The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

16 minutes ago, Ulty said:

What possible outcome of this case will make you feel good about voting for him? You have been burying Biden for months, even before any of this stuff came out.

I think this is a fair point...but wouldn't that also be true for all the anti-_________ posts?  I mean...once it is over like 5 posts is there really a HUGE NEED for more?

18 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Yep he sure did. I believe he was equipped with a pretty nasty flamethrower as "Fireball." Richard Dawson played a great heel in that movie.

Also, to this day, my favorite Christmas movie and one that must be watched every year per tradition remains "Jingle All the Way."

I discovered that one last Xmas.  Suffice to say if I control the remote it will be getting replayed a lot more than "Love Actually"

Can you provide Cliff Notes for the last 5 pages?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

There was quite a bit of disagreement, but it was generally an intellectually honest conversation in which people were trying to sort through facts. You wouldn't be interested.

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I like this a lot.

Too bad NY already canceled their primary which would have given a large chunk to help with progressive issues that Biden would not otherwise consider.

The memo circulated on Thursday alludes to that possibility: “If the state remains eligible for delegates, the campaigns are committed to working together to ensure representation for Sen. Sanders in the New York delegation.”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I discovered that one last Xmas.  Suffice to say if I control the remote it will be getting replayed a lot more than "Love Actually"

I haven't paid super close attention to everything but:

Everyone's got a different take on the credibility (or lack thereof) of Reade's accusations. Everyone's got a different idea how Biden should respond.

Several folks would like Biden to clear his name so they can vote for him with a clean conscience.

Trump's allegations and misconduct is more thoroughly supported by evidence and generally regarded as worse.

Biden acknowledged fault with his boundary issues and pledged to change his behavior. To my knowledge, Trump never has and continues to assert all allegations against him are unequivocally false.

Biden will be going on noted journalistic heavyweight Morning Joe tomorrow to address the matter.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was actually a decent actor.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1