The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Hillary is one of New York's electoral college delegates. Pretty funny. What was hillaryous in 2016 was the most likeable she ever was was the day after she lost taking a hike walking her dogs looking like a normal person, wearing normal clothes and not some dorky pants suit. She shoulda set up more of that s#!t during the election even if it was fake.

5 hours ago, commando said:

you are right...i don't respect our "dear leader"   i don't respect con-men.  i don't respect liars.   i don't respect men who cheat on their wives.  i don't respect tax frauds.  i don't respect the nepotism of this administration.  i don't repsct the guy who said he was going to drain tyhe swamp...then he fills it up with more lobbyist then ever.   i don't respect a man who cuddles up with dictators.  i don't respect the leader of the birther movement.  i don't respect him here or there.  i do not respect him anywhere.

you just vote for them.

edit: your forgot " . . . are on China's payroll"

2 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

A lot of comments, from both sides of the aisle

Supporter of racists/criminals Jack Nicklaus is the worst Jack Nicklaus.

I mean, I don't know how you can just pooh-pooh what trump has done. Just the Hatch Act violations alone should lose him all support from people who believe in democracy. 

It's disgusting watching people apologize for trump. Makes you wonder what kind of America they pledge allegiance to.

• Plus1 4
9 hours ago, knapplc said:

Cucker Tarlson would have you believe that his people are so inept that they have rock solid evidence of perfidy by the Bidens, and instead of spending the $450 it would cost to have a courier fly that in hand to Cucker wherever he is - since he's apparently out of studio at this moment - they shipped this literally world altering documentation via UPS or FedEx or DHL or whatever - just trusting that the Deap Steat wouldn't send in the faceless forces to spirit away the damning evidence.

--OR--

Cucker Tarlson & his merry band of fools are .05% a little more credible than Jacob Wahl and his merry band of fools who are currently under indictment for felonies related to fake nonsense in what? One? Two states?

And this game changing documentation - you know what you absolutely would not have done?

Made copies. You'd just thrust them into the mail and hope.

Right?

:lol:

Whatever.  Just enjoy.

DID THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN .No No but in yellow - iFunny :)

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4
15 hours ago, commando said:

this is the republicans for the 3 supreme court justices....then the election hits

They showed that on the local news last night and the anchors couldn't stop laughing.   I like the "YES" at the end by the child.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

So this so called world wide pandemic is who's fault?  you must be part of a media outlet....

Look back to the day before this all started and then look at your statement above and then laugh at yourself.

I'm talking about even pre-pandemic.  Might want to do a little research.

LINK

When was he elected again?  And...when did the pandemic start?

deficit-trend.svg

11 hours ago, knapplc said:

Cucker Tarlson would have you believe that his people are so inept that they have rock solid evidence of perfidy by the Bidens, and instead of spending the $450 it would cost to have a courier fly that in hand to Cucker wherever he is - since he's apparently out of studio at this moment - they shipped this literally world altering documentation via UPS or FedEx or DHL or whatever - just trusting that the Deap Steat wouldn't send in the faceless forces to spirit away the damning evidence.

--OR--

Cucker Tarlson & his merry band of fools are .05% a little more credible than Jacob Wahl and his merry band of fools who are currently under indictment for felonies related to fake nonsense in what? One? Two states?

And this game changing documentation - you know what you absolutely would not have done?

Made copies. You'd just thrust them into the mail and hope.

Right?

:lol:

Whatever.  Just enjoy.

I know how Tucker feels. I have photos of Tucker s#!tting on a bible while waving a China flag. Those unfortunately were lost in the mail. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Supporter of racists/criminals Jack Nicklaus is the worst Jack Nicklaus.

I mean, I don't know how you can just pooh-pooh what trump has done. Just the Hatch Act violations alone should lose him all support from people who believe in democracy. 

It's disgusting watching people apologize for trump. Makes you wonder what kind of America they pledge allegiance to.

Yeah, terrible guy that Jack. Getting funding for a mobile trauma unit to help low income kids in Florida after natural disasters. 

Shame on him. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/11/trump-jack-nicklaus-1259949 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, DevoHusker said:

Yeah, terrible guy that Jack. Getting funding for a mobile trauma unit to help low income kids in Florida after natural disasters. 

Shame on him. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/11/trump-jack-nicklaus-1259949 

So he did some charitable thing and that means he's forever above reproach? 

By that argument OJ Simpson's charity work for children with cancer should absolve him.  

Really bad take.  

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 2
Just now, knapplc said:

So he did some charitable thing and that means he's forever above reproach? 

By that argument OJ Simpson's charity work for children with cancer should absolve him.  

Really bad take.  

A lifetime of charitable work. Literally. If he wasn't supporting Trump, you would give him accolades.

Pretend it was HRC that got elected in 2016. Same headline and tweet. You probably would have re-posted it yourself as a shining beacon how celebrities can do good works.

Because he votes for the candidate you despise, does not change the good that he has done.