The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

10 hours ago, commando said:

so from your take on the comparison.....trump is NOT the chicken?   i am shocked to hear you admit that.

Trump is whiskey. Goes down hard.  The first time you think why would anyone have this?  But you come back because it has something the lacking in Vino de Bernie.  And after some experience, you notice that a lot craft went into the product.

8 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Trump is whiskey. Goes down hard.  The first time you think why would anyone have this?  But you come back because it has something the lacking in Vino de Bernie.  And after some experience, you notice that a lot craft went into the product.

But you notice it in a pool of vomit, huddled around a toilet, because you've become an alcoholic. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

My god these Lincoln Project guys cut some good ads.

Yeah, I was reading about The Lincoln Project. Made up of very sensible Republicans and former Republicans, some of them fairly prominent.  But you should hear them describe their lives right now: hated and doxxed and ostracized by Republican establishment, internet fanatics, and former friends, including people who secretly confess they share the same Trump misgivings. 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yeah, I was reading about The Lincoln Project. Made up of very sensible Republicans and former Republicans, some of them fairly prominent.  But you should hear them describe their lives right now: hated and doxxed and ostracized by Republican establishment, internet fanatics, and former friends, including people who secretly confess they share the same Trump misgivings. 

rick wilson from time to time shares some of the most vile messages from trumpers aimed at him and his family.   i am sure he has sent many of those messages to the police and had people arrested for threats against him and his family.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

But you notice it in a pool of vomit, huddled around a toilet, because you've become an alcoholic. 

Biden is Budweiser.  Established to the point that it feels like an institution, mild, inoffensive, and ubiquitous--- Bud is everywhere but no one knows exactly why.

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

This is the group that Biden is doing the worst with currently...under the age of 45.  If he had proposed some kind of healthcare, the #1 issue voters were concerned with, instead of what he proposed...he might have rallied this voter segment behind him.  He still has time.

And people wonder why these generations are being radicalized politically. 2008 recession. Endless war. And this chart. While the boomers keep getting richer. 

• Plus1 1