The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

18 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

I have heard that if you pee facing the wind, it's raining.

I am going to owe you some royalties.  I'm good for it, swear.

13 hours ago, teachercd said:

Why is this deeply disturbing?  I guess I don't see why it is an issue.

I know the feeling.  Our Senator Martha McSally is using the same campaign manager than bungled the last election and lost to someone who really didn't want to win.

27 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So, Trump is now going to file lawsuits against local TV stations to bully them from playing political ads he doesn't like.

SUPER AWESOME candidate you got there, Republicans.

I really hope some people with really deep pockets step up and help the local station pay legal bills.  

37 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So, Trump is now going to file lawsuits against local TV stations to bully them from playing political ads he doesn't like.

SUPER AWESOME candidate you got there, Republicans.

This is pathetic. He's so terrified of people hearing the truth about his incompetence he's trying to use his considerable resources to bully the little guy into submission.

I don't think the area they picked is any mistake, either. Methinks he's starting to get worried about the Midwest.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Lovely.

All this confirms is people on facebook and twitter are s#!tty. Which has been known for sometime. Bernie Bros exist, Biden Bros exist, MAGA Bros exist. Social media is a cesspool of these toxic, awful people. Twitter/Facebook are just places people go to confirm their own opinions, very little substance, very little news.. 

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

So there you have it.  Double standards all around, lax coverage, hypocrisy, lies, and all the things you'd come to expect from the media and politicians.

As some of you have been wanting corroboration for Tara's story...here it is above.

There still is a lot of question marks. She filed a police report this week, but refused to list Biden by name (avoiding a false accusation?), she said she filed a complaint with the senate ethics committee (those are public, but there is no record), she said she told 3 Biden staffers by name, all 3 (Baker Toner Kauffman) have said they weren't told. Throw in the fact she had been tweeting pro Bernie stuff, Pro Putin stuff, her story has changed. I know you think this is black and white, but the truth is there is a lot of gray. 

• Plus1 3