2017 Alternate Uniforms

2017 Alternate Uniforms  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree with Moiraine. I'd be much, much more inclined to buy a normal t-shirt designed to look like the jerseys than the awkward as hell actual fan jerseys that they sell - it's baggy and the sleeves are long and it feels like clothes I wore when I was in elementary school. Not flattering or sharp at all.

I agree with Moiraine. I'd be much, much more inclined to buy a normal t-shirt designed to look like the jerseys than the awkward as hell actual fan jerseys that they sell - it's baggy and the sleeves are long and it feels like clothes I wore when I was in elementary school. Not flattering or sharp at all.

I like sherzees (t-shirt jersey) that are done for MLB, NFL, and NBA. I don't own one, but I would rather spend $25-30 on one of those rather than $100 on a jersey.

I'm only one woman, so that's not a big enough sample size, but

I think jerseys look ridiculous on guys. And the more baggy the worse they are. It also makes me think they hero-worship an 18-22 year old. They are cute on boys and girls and the tighter fitting ones look fine on women. Maybe if they made fitted jerseys for men those would look better. But I'm not a huge fan of the coaching polos either. Makes me think they hero-worship the coaches :P

T-shirts are the ideal gameday clothing for guys, imo. Not trying to look too smart or serious by wearing a polo, not looking like a kid by wearing a jersey.

Besides all that, this might happen to you if you wear a jersey to the game...

d-40693.jpg

• Fire 1

Lotta things goin on in that pic

1. The blonde chick in the gray fleece is so not interested in what's going on two rows in front of her.

2. A bad, Billy Bob (from Varsity Blues) knockoff seems to be enjoying the hijinks.

3. So much red and yellow together.

hqdefault.jpg

Holy smokes! Good call!