Who should we hire

Too lazy to look through this whole thread so don't know if these candidates have been mentioned. 

My search would begin and end with these three people: 

Joe Moorhead- Offensive Coordinator at PSU. Previously head coach at Fordham where he was 38-13. Currently leads one of the nations most prolific offenses. Took over a 1-10 team at Fordham and had them in the FCS playoffs 2 years after being hired. They made the playoffs in the final 3 years of his 4 year tenure at Fordham. He was also the offensive coordinator at UConn in 2009 and 2010, helping the Huskies to an appearance in the Fiesta Bowl. 43 years old and considered an offensive innovator/genius. 

Jeff Brohm- Head Coach at Purdue. This one will be a little trickier since he is already in the B1G (and our division). Guy can flat out coach. 7 years NFL playing experience, prolific college QB. Offensive innovator. 32-11 as a head coach. 46 years old. 

Scott Frost- Head Coach at UCF. Everyone knows Frost's story. Former Nebraska QB, adored son of the corn. I don't know how keen he is on returning to Nebraska, but you can't deny his successes in the coaching industry. Offensive innovator, previous WR coach at Oregon under Chip Kelly and OC under Mark Helfrich. Took a UCF team over that was 0-12 in its previous season and led them to a 6-7 record in his first year as head coach. Is 1-0 this year for a 7-7 overall record. Also sneakily has experience as a defensive coordinator at Northern Iowa, leading the Panthers to a #9 scoring defense rank (17.7 ppg), third in FCS with 40 takeaways, and led FCS in rushing D. 42 years old.

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Not a bad candidate at all and very realistic. +1 

I keep forgetting about him(Mike Norvell) and Justin Fuente, who preceded him at Memphis .  I watched Fuente grow up and play QB at Union HS in Tulsa. If anyone knows anything about Okla HS football - Union and Jenks (their Tulsa area rival) have won every state championship between them for the last 21 years.  Kind of doubt he'd leave one P5 school for another but he is someone to watch as he develops his coaching resume. 

Here is a phenomenal read on Joe Moorhead. You'd have to be crazy to think he wouldn't do well here:

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/09/20/joe-moorhead-penn-state-offense-fordham

"Within the first three weeks when we were at UConn, I knew he was special. His greatest skill as a coach is his ability to inspire confidence in the people around him, the coaching staff but more importantly the players. He gets people to buy into what he’s asking them to do but also gets them to believe that what they’re doing will be successful. He had me hook, line and sinker when he was teaching me the offense."

"The first year at UConn, we beat Notre Dame and won the Papa John’s Bowl [beating South Carolina]. The next year we weren’t quite as good but still won the league and went to the Fiesta Bowl. [Head coach Randy Edsall] left [to take the Maryland job] and a majority of us on staff didn’t make the travel roster. Coach [Paul] Pasqualoni took over, and I was fortunate enough to be retained but was demoted to QB coach. I wouldn’t say it was a crossroads in my career, but the timing of my alma mater opening up looking for a new head coach was a very serendipitous type of occurrence."

• Plus1 1

If we are going to throw money on the floor, then lets offer 10 mill and go get Saban?  If its all about winning, and Saban is god, why not pony the doe and go get some wins then?  If we have the doe, lets show it.  Saban or Stoops?  IF we ever want to be relevant, and fast, those are the two options.  Otherwise we are taking chances on the same types, same end results and still not happy.