***Official Rutgers Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

We'll be 1/3 of the way through the season after this game, and we won't have seen a single game worth watching. 

What do you mean? This is more exciting than the Cardiac Huskers of a few years ago! We have no idea if we will win any game we play in!

Just now, Terrabus said:

So, let's say Langs really does know what he's doing....why is he calling these plays?  

Ok, that's too abstract, sorry.  It's just I wonder why he does what he does.  It just doesn't make sense to call the plays he's calling.  

Langsdorf's childhood wooden shape set had all of the corners rounded off the square pegs from forcing it into round holes constantly. This explains his offensive philosophy.

• Plus1 2

A lot to be positive about, mostly related to the DLine. That 4th down stop was awesome and it was nice seeing some fire.

Still can’t help but feel like we are about to give up a lot of points and a lot of yards in the upcoming games when the other offense has a pulse. But for now I’ll take this fired up defense.

Offense just isn’t good enough right now. No excuse, even with the injuries. Frustrating playcalling.

Is there any possible way that Riley will quit staring at the sky and Langsdorf will play a different quarterback just to see what happens? 

Another thing I'm wondering..........if by some freakish accident they do play another quarterback, will Langsdorf sabotage that guy just to prove he was right?

1 minute ago, Terrabus said:

So, let's say Langs really does know what he's doing....why is he calling these plays?  

Ok, that's too abstract, sorry.  It's just I wonder why he does what he does.  It just doesn't make sense to call the plays he's calling.  

He can't help himself,  He needs to prove the system works, now that all the players are in place.  The problem is,  the QB needs to deliver and that is not happing.  

This is not the NFL its Nebraska.