What did we learn-Game 4 Rutgers

JJ Husker

4 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

No, not a lifetime contract but he had quite a few years left on it.  They wanted to can him and the whole staff, but they couldn't buy him out so they put pressure on him to can his staff.  He wouldn't do it, asked to get his staff raises and was denied the raises.  After a few seasons of this, and an offer from Eichorst, he resigned.  OSU fans celebrated.  One Neb/OSU fan said out loud, "RUFKM."  I'll let you guess who that fan was ;)

They should pave the road gold to get Riley back- 2015 2/10   2016 4-8  and not looking to hot in 2017

3 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

They should pave the road gold to get Riley back- 2015 2/10   2016 4-8  and not looking to hot in 2017

One win so far and it was against a FCS team who missed on 4 extra points.  The win was by 3 points.  I doubt OSU wins another game this season.  They are WAY worse than Nebraska.  

Edit to add that Riley isn't getting another job.  No way.

19 minutes ago, huskerfan120889 said:

Learned that the win will blindly allow people to feel good about the coaching. We're going to be lucky to win 3-4 more. Coaching completely inept. Loved the play from the RBs today. They were fantastic getting back to the line of scrimmage. 

Also, for anyone thinking Arkansas state was a good team...wrong. I'm at the SMU- ASU game and SMU is up 23 to start the 4th

Amazing what happens when someone tries to stop them.

27 minutes ago, huskerfan120889 said:

We're going to be lucky to win 3-4 more.

Do we know that, though? Certainly you could make the argument this defense is untested, having faced back to back terrible offenses that were also missing key players. There are some coverage matchups that I fully expect teams to exploit. 

But what if that defensive line is really legit? What if we do replace the QB? 

• Plus1 1