The Iron N is calling for a BLACK0UT against Wisconsin

knapplc

6 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

a good portion of the crowd is not going to participate in a gimmick like this

Why not other than people are part of the "get off my lawn" crowd?

I'm 50 years old and I'm going with two of my kids.  One is a senior in HS and the other is a sophomore at Nebraska (they will be sitting in the student section).  Why the hell not participate in this?  It totally baffles me with the crowd that thinks they are so mature and such good fans that all of this is beneath them.

It's a friggen sporting event for Christ sake.  It's supposed to be fun.

• Plus1 7

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm 50 years old and I'm going with two of my kids.  One is a senior in HS and the other is a sophomore at Nebraska (they will be sitting in the student section).  Why the hell not participate in this?  It totally baffles me with the crowd that thinks they are so mature and such good fans that all of this is beneath them.

hfOt1lw.gif

32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

+1

PotableBruisedGraywolf.gif

22 hours ago, knapplc said:

People can't seem to realize that Husker Fans encompass a pretty big tent, from little kids to teens to college students to middle-age adults to octogenarians.  

Knapplc, so if someone becomes 90 or older, they can't be fans any longer? Why u discriminate against 90 year olds Knapplc? :ahhhhhhhh

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Shia_clapping.gif

tenor.gif

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

8 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

So what word is being censored?   b.l.a.c.k.s.h.i.r.t?   b.l.a.c.k.s.h.i.t?  b.i.t.c.h.f.e.s.t?

I'm not keen on wearing all black, either, but I won't be at the game.  BTW,  that OSU stadium picture looked like a brilliantly lit funeral.

It's black0ut 

was listening to 93.7 "the ticket" in Lincoln during my lunch today.  They were even laughing at/mocking the idea of a "Black Out" saying how unless it is organized and promoted by the University and Athletic Dept, they will never see it happen to the degree that people who are into that sort of thing want it to be.  They called it very Millennial, which I agree with.

1 minute ago, 10_point_buck said:

was listening to 93.7 "the ticket" in Lincoln during my lunch today.  They were even laughing at/mocking the idea of a "Black Out" saying how unless it is organized and promoted by the University and Athletic Dept, they will never see it happen to the degree that people who are into that sort of thing want it to be.  They called it very Millennial, which I agree with.

giphy.gif

• Plus1 3

9 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

This is incredibly obvious. How the student section thinks they're capable of this (outside of the student section) only via their small social media channels is baffling, and screams "amateur hour".

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, Landlord said:

This is incredibly obvious. How the student section thinks they're capable of this (outside of the student section) only via their small social media channels is baffling, and screams "amateur hour".

Come  now.  All students think the world revolves around them.  :D  I used to be a student, but not quite so self-centered (of course).

• Plus1 1