Racism - It's a real thing.

28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The racism card gets played way way to often and is now resulting in this kind of turd behavior by a school towards a student. 

That is clearly not blackface.

This sort of horsecrap pisses me off because it only devalues real racist incidents that actually do occur, and gives fuel to people who like to pretend that racism isn't prevalent.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Ulty said:

This sort of horsecrap pisses me off because it only devalues real racist incidents that actually do occur, and gives fuel to people who like to pretend that racism isn't prevalent.

Same accusations came out against the Covington Catholic boys after that dust up at the capitol, and then someone found a photo of their student section during the blackout game. Some terminally online people just need things to be upset over and unfortunately it sometimes bleeds into real life.

13 hours ago, Ulty said:

The problem is the people with common sense, 95% of people, are the ones that are not heard and the crazies are the ones that are heard.

• TBH 2
26 minutes ago, funhusker said:

They’re trying to defund everything.

I said it before...the stupidest thing crazies did was claim they wanted to defund the police and then claim that they did not mean actually defund the police, they just meant to train them better...

Of course crazies said that they were just using the word defund as a marketing tool and they did not really mean to defund the police.

I said it was stupid and would cause problems and here we are...again.  Seem that common sense was right and crazies were wrong again.

Now both sides of crazies think defunding is the answer.  Over and over we have been told that words matter and they are hurtful.  Then the crazies tried to tell us that defunding did not really mean defunding.  Ummmm, words matter?!?!

There is only one area that needs major defunding, the fire departments.  I noticed that super amazing nice FD by my house now has a pickle ball court.   4 of the fire-bros were out playing the other day.

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, Ulty said:

I have seen some of the more "gothy" girls at school wear that much black.  Ha

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
  • 2 weeks later...

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's not racist... Intolerant maybe, but not racist. African immigration into Europe presents the same problems there as Central/South American does here. Maybe his propaganda sites aren't US based... :dunno

• TBH 2
15 hours ago, ZRod said:

That's not racist... Intolerant maybe, but not racist. African immigration into Europe presents the same problems there as Central/South American does here. Maybe his propaganda sites aren't US based... :dunno

I find it racist because he just assumes all the black people he sees are illegal emigrants. Like the family getting on the escalator at the end of his video. He has no clue who they are or where they are from. They are black, so they are bad. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 3
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I find it racist because he just assumes all the black people he sees are illegal emigrants. Like the family getting on the escalator at the end of his video. He has no clue who they are or where they are from. They are black, so they are bad. 

I agree with you but then I also find myself inferring a lot of things he never said, which sort of makes me an asshat too.

Like, I KNOW what he means but he doesn't say it but I still think the worst of him, which sort of makes me a jacka$$ too.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1