** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

7 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Care to share what they said? Not doubting you, just haven't heard what they've said regarding Frost.

They’ve all stated on twitter that if the job was offered to Frost that he would take it

I’d look it up but I’m lazy at the moment. Give me a sec

2 minutes ago, CPT Blackshirt said:
From a UF board :

Take it for what it’s worth, but a very reliable UF inside information poster on TOS says he has a very close friend that works in the Florida UAA and he has another friend in the UCF UAA. He is reporting pretty much the same as what’s been posted on the UCF board. That Frost is basically a done deal in terms of Frost being a clear #1 on Stricklin’s list and Frost’s reps saying that he is totally in if offered. Just the details to be worked out and time until UCF is done with their regular season before it can be officially announced.

How convienient that he has friends in both places. Gators don't wear socks though right?

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Someone will fight this because Crouch didn't run hurdles

That was the part that I was confused with as well.  Not sure where they would have run against each other.

3 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

That post came from the Rivals board. Would be interested to hear if that is actual Crouch or not.

I've been skeptical as well but based on other stuff he's posted - practice observations mainly - I tend to think it is actually him.

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

No link because it's against board rules but:

ecrouch

Image result for yes excited gif

4 minutes ago, CPT Blackshirt said:
From a UF board :

Take it for what it’s worth, but a very reliable UF inside information poster on TOS says he has a very close friend that works in the Florida UAA and he has another friend in the UCF UAA. He is reporting pretty much the same as what’s been posted on the UCF board. That Frost is basically a done deal in terms of Frost being a clear #1 on Stricklin’s list and Frost’s reps saying that he is totally in if offered. Just the details to be worked out and time until UCF is done with their regular season before it can be officially announced.

Image result for sad walking gif

• Plus1 1

Just now, gobiggergoredder said:

He was a sprinter (100 & 200) and I don't think he even ran his freshman and sophmore year.  I could be wrong on that.

Im skeptical, but isn't it possible that his coach allowed him to try out hurdles just because at an early season meet? Seems like I see that all the time in Track Events.

This whole thread belongs in Rumorville.  Seriously .  

Remember when you were little and some dumb, brat kid would say to you, “ I know something you don’t know and it’s really good and I’m not telling!”  Yeah— that’s some of the posters on this board.

Or “some of us are closer to the process and most of you here just wouldn’t understand...”

To that - I say wtf -ever.   Nobody here predicted that Eichorst would be hired , nobody predicted Pelini getting fired before it was announced, nobody predicted Riley’s hiring, nobody predicted Eichorst getting fired, nobody here predicted Moos.. Nobody here knows with certainty that Frost is coming.

There is no psychic friends network on Huskerboard.  Seriously move this thing to Rumorville.

• Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Im skeptical, but isn't it possible that his coach allowed him to try out hurdles just because at an early season meet? Seems like I see that all the time in Track Events.

It's possible because Crouch was a freak athlete, but most people don't just "try" 110 hurdles.  It takes a lot of practice to get your timing down.

This also dismisses the fact the Wood River is never up against Millard North in a meet.