** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, jaws said:

Fantasy is about right. It is like @Jessica0 infected you all.

Why does Nebraska fans'  hopes and aspirations matter to you? And while I'll personally stop short of saying Frost would be the next Meyer, why couldn't he be? Sure it sounds like a joke to OSU fans now, but 20 years ago it would of sounded like a joke to say OSU could compete with Nebraska..

Why is everyone jumping on Jaws for just stating something obvious. People are losing their minds with what the expectations should be for Frost. We've got a lot of rebuilding to do to be competitive and if Frost does come here folks need to settle their expectations down some. Give him time, it could be a bumpy road for all we know to get back to where we need to be. In fact I'm betting it's going to be..................Jaws is not a troll. He's been here for quite sometime. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Why is everyone jumping on Jaws for just stating something obvious. People are losing their minds with what the expectations should be for Frost. We've got a lot of rebuilding to do to be competitive and if Frost does come here folks need to settle their expectations down some. Give him time, it could be a bumpy road for all we know to get back to where we need to be. In fact I'm betting it's going to be..................Jaws is not a troll. He's been here for quite sometime. 

They should start an urban meyer circle jerk thread then. 

This is the Scott Frost circle Jerk thread.

• Plus1 1