** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

47 minutes ago, C N Red said:

How many points do you think Memphis score against teams like Wiscy, Clemson, Bama, Auburn, Georgia?

We will find out more today about Wisconsin, but their defense historically hasn't fared great against these types of wide open attacks. OSU killed a similarly good Wisconsin team in their last title matchup.

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

So here is a question to ponder....if Clemson, Auburn, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin all win today, will the CFP really keep Alabama out?  I would certainly hope so which is why I am rooting for the current top 4 in the CFP to win their games.

I can’t remember if it was 1620 or the Dallas radio station, but earlier this week they were taking about how much of a hypocrite Saban was for complaining about how Ohio State made it a couple years ago without winning the conference and then now that he’s in the same situation, he changes his tune. I think for sweet sweet poetic justice, they shouldn’t make it. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, fire mike said:

I can’t remember if it was 1620 or the Dallas radio station, but earlier this week they were taking about how much of a hypocrite Saban was for complaining about how Ohio State made it a couple years ago without winning the conference and then now that he’s in the same situation, he changes his tune. I think for sweet sweet poetic justice, they shouldn’t make it. 

Yes I agree.  If any team would get bumped in the top 4, I would support an SEC team as I don't think 2 SEC teams should bump out an undefeated Wisconsin team.

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Yes I agree.  If any team would get bumped in the top 4, I would support an SEC team as I don't think 2 SEC teams should bump out an undefeated Wisconsin team.

100% agree. Again, people hit Wisconsin and even UCF below the belt because of their schedule. Not those teams fault that the guys they beat aren’t “good” this year.