** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, fire mike said:

Georgia Tech has played in a conference championship game more recently than we have, if UCF was to schedule us would you consider that a weak non-conference opponent? 

Again, UCF is going to have a tough time scheduling non-conference foes moving forward because top 25 teams aren’t going to want to play them. 

Yeah. We currently are a weak non conference opponent. Just ask UNI. Moreso then GT is right now anyway. 

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

I can see it just fine. I understand why. We are more invested because we were likely born in the state, indoctrinated from before we can even remember, and have less things immediately surrounding us competing for our time. 

I haven’t been “indoctrinated” to the Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Royals, Nee York Knicks, or Philadelphia Flyers; but you can bet your bottom teeth I’d go to their games if I lived in the city.

If I lived in any city that tickets were readily available for a top 20 match-up in any sport, I’d be there.

1 hour ago, fire mike said:

That’s a completely different situation. If you don’t understand why, you’re being dense.

Slightly. Only in the fact that Frost is coming to Nebraska.

If it was a Nebraska fan who lives in Orlando and has worn Husker gear to every game? Why should he have to change because they can’t keep their coach?

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Edison's Enemy said:

I haven’t been “indoctrinated” to the Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Royals, Nee York Knicks, or Philadelphia Flyers; but you can bet your bottom teeth I’d go to their games if I lived in the city.

If I lived in any city that tickets were readily available for a top 20 match-up in any sport, I’d be there.

Slightly. Only in the fact that Frost is coming to Nebraska.

If it was a Nebraska fan who lives in Orlando and has worn Husker gear to every game? Why should he have to change because they can’t keep their coach?

Now if you were a Nebraska fan who wore Nebraska stuff every game, I don’t have as much of an issue. 

I just find it very coincidental that he’s wearing Nebraska stuff, on a day that Nebraska isn’t even playing, to Scott’s presumably last game. 

11 minutes ago, fire mike said:

Georgia Tech has played in a conference championship game more recently than we have, if UCF was to schedule us would you consider that a weak non-conference opponent? 

Again, UCF is going to have a tough time scheduling non-conference foes moving forward because top 25 teams aren’t going to want to play them. 

UCF also played Michigan last year, so it’s not like they’re not afraid to go play the big boys. 

and how good has NU been the last 10-15 years? not good at all, which would explain why we are looking for a coach! I never said UCF was afraid, but they still have the 90th ranked schedule.

• Plus1 1