** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Forget everything else that has been said and all of the RSS rumors, etc, now THIS Is interesting. 

https://969thegame.iheart.com/featured/open-mike/content/2017-11-16-podcast-our-weekly-visit-from-scott-frost/

He stated that members of the UCF staff knows that there is going to be a major offer coming from Nebraska. Expect the offer to be outside of the normal market value for a second year head coach. They are expecting a major offer coming. 

"there is a very good chance he ends back up at Nebraska" 

"It is coming from the Big Red"

Listen to it folks. That is some interesting stuff that was talked about. You will have to fast forward through Scott's interview to get to the juicy part. 

No one needs an interview to know this. My dog told me through tail wag morse code.

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Forget everything else that has been said and all of the RSS rumors, etc, now THIS Is interesting. 

https://969thegame.iheart.com/featured/open-mike/content/2017-11-16-podcast-our-weekly-visit-from-scott-frost/

He stated that members of the UCF staff knows that there is going to be a major offer coming from Nebraska. Expect the offer to be outside of the normal market value for a second year head coach. They are expecting a major offer coming. 

Listen to it folks. That is some interesting stuff that was talked about. You will have to fast forward through Scott's interview to get to the juicy part. 

From the interview Adam Rittenberg keeps up with the false narrative about Nebraska not being able to recruit Texas because of their move to the B1G. Last year 8 of the top 10 recruits in Texas left the state. 3 of them went to Ohio State, 1 went to Stanford, 1 went to ND. Why can't Nebraska recruit Texas? You just need the right coach in place. 

18 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

i just listened to this and didn't hear any of the quotes you're talking about- am I on the wrong segment?

• Plus1 1

51 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

To be honest the only names big enough in college football to appease our appetite if we dont get frost is Saban, Dabo or meyer. I am just being honest- anyone other than frost outside of those 3 our fans will feel like we settled. Anyone disagree? 

Missing out on Frost would be a gut punch, especially if it’s because he chooses to stay at UCF for another year. But there are a lot of good coaches out there and I want to see who Moos can bring in.

Hiring Leach would feel like we settled though.

• Plus1 1