** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

8 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Benning doing his usual Frost stuff that he has always been doing and some journalist from Omaha learned about how much of a God Scott Frost is in Orlando while still not being able to fill their stadium half full. Benning took the article and ran with it since it fits what he is privately hoping for (IMO). 

I have sort of thought that Benning might not want Frost and other ex-Huskers on the staff.  Not as a jealousy thing but I think it makes his job harder in some ways.  Those are his friends (A lot of them) and some he probably dislikes...so going on the radio 4 hours a day to talk about them, trying to get inside info, trying to be impartial, hosting Big Red Overreaction, then also trying to cover the team at times for BTN...well...it could just be a pain in the ass.

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

To be honest the only names big enough in college football to appease our appetite if we dont get frost is Saban, Dabo or meyer. I am just being honest- anyone other than frost outside of those 3 our fans will feel like we settled. Anyone disagree? 

There are some other guys I'd be okay with. Patterson, Johnson, Calhoun, even Norvell would be interesting.

Edit: Oh yeah, Stoops would be fine, too.

Edited by Jeremy
3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

To be honest the only names big enough in college football to appease our appetite if we dont get frost is Saban, Dabo or meyer. I am just being honest- anyone other than frost outside of those 3 our fans will feel like we settled. Anyone disagree? 

Yes.

17 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Seriously, FLorida, Seriously? If you were on the verge of annoucing Chip you wouldn't be sending out this Tweet. The backlash for them not getting Chip (if it goes that way) is going to be pretty harsh. 

That’s why rumors are just rumors. No one knows anything. 

• Plus1 2

10 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Seriously, FLorida, Seriously? If you were on the verge of annoucing Chip you wouldn't be sending out this Tweet. The backlash for them not getting Chip (if it goes that way) is going to be pretty harsh. 

Why does everyone associated with Florida feel the need to even respond at all to every rumor...It's seriously quite childish and I hope

Nebraska hasn't been tweeting every time a rumor comes out. Florida needs to get a clue.

Forget everything else that has been said and all of the RSS rumors, etc, now THIS Is interesting. 

https://969thegame.iheart.com/featured/open-mike/content/2017-11-16-podcast-our-weekly-visit-from-scott-frost/

He stated that members of the UCF staff knows that there is going to be a major offer coming from Nebraska. Expect the offer to be outside of the normal market value for a second year head coach. They are expecting a major offer coming. 

"there is a very good chance he ends back up at Nebraska" 

"It is coming from the Big Red"

Listen to it folks. That is some interesting stuff that was talked about. You will have to fast forward through Scott's interview to get to the juicy part. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Forget everything else that has been said and all of the RSS rumors, etc, now THIS Is interesting. 

https://969thegame.iheart.com/featured/open-mike/content/2017-11-16-podcast-our-weekly-visit-from-scott-frost/

He stated that members of the UCF staff knows that there is going to be a major offer coming from Nebraska. Expect the offer to be outside of the normal market value for a second year head coach. They are expecting a major offer coming. 

"there is a very good chance he ends back up at Nebraska" 

"It is coming from the Big Red"

Listen to it folks. That is some interesting stuff that was talked about. You will have to fast forward through Scott's interview to get to the juicy part. 

what time would you recommend we fast forward to

• Plus1 1