** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Well, another day of waiting for UF to get their crap together and close the deal with Chip. If they fail to land Chip it will be one of the worst hyped coaching pursuants that I have ever seen in college football coaching searches. 

Same can be said if we don't get Frost.  I'm more concerned that you seem to be less "sure" that Frost is the guy........Why the change?

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, lo country said:

Same can be said if we don't get Frost.  I'm more concerned that you seem to be less "sure" that Frost is the guy........Why the change?

Haven't changed my views/thoughts on Nebraska and Frost since day one. 

I'm not going to celebrate until it is a done deal though. 

Overnight nuggets from the insiders on a certain paid messagboard: there are two groups over there one group has been told this is a done deal with Frost and he's N. The other group is saying Moos has bigger fish to fry and the name is massive - but they aren't mentioning the name (stoops?, Kelly?).

Disclaimer - none of this is my info and I'm not an insider.

4 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Overnight nuggets from the insiders on a certain paid messagboard: there are two groups over there one group has been told this is a done deal with Frost and he's N. The other group is saying Moos has bigger fish to fry and the name is massive - but they aren't mentioning the name (stoops?, Kelly?).

Yep, the next round of rumors I tell yeah. RSS is always full of them and they change daily. 

I trust the two way conversations between Frost/agent and Nebraska since I trust the person to confirmed the ESPN guy's info. 

17 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Haven't changed my views/thoughts on Nebraska and Frost since day one. 

I'm not going to celebrate until it is a done deal though. 

It's all good.  Seems  no new news might not be good news.........I know we can't announce until Riley is fired (if), but the lack of anything is a strain.  Can't you see it?

Just hoping we don't miss on Frost, or any of the other numerous possibilities waiting to approach after Riley is let go.  I don't want another WTH is this guy, google and find out he's mister .500......

Just now, jessica0 said:

Yep, the next round of rumors I tell yeah. RSS is always full of them and they change daily. 

I trust the two way conversations between Frost/agent and Nebraska since I trust the person to confirmed the ESPN guy's info. 

Common sense would say they're dealing with Frost and the rest is a smoke screen. But some of those posters seem dead set on it being a huge name out of LF. It could be no one knows what the hell is going on. 

8 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Stoops, Venables, Morhead.........Patterson.... There are a lot of big name guys, but who would be available.  I think the biggest would be Stoops IMHO....

Hoping Christmas comes early.....

16 minutes ago, lo country said:

Stoops, Venables, Morhead.........Patterson.... There are a lot of big name guys, but who would be available.  I think the biggest would be Stoops IMHO....

Hoping Christmas comes early.....

All super solid coaches. I wonder what would happen to Frost let alone some of the fans who would be blinded by him if we hooked a Patterson or Stoops.

10 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

All super solid coaches. I wonder what would happen to Frost let alone some of the fans who would be blinded by him if we hooked a Patterson or Stoops.

I think the everyone wants Frost as their first choice, but would be happy if it a big name. We just want some to get us competitive again