** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, runningblind said:

Seems like you are eager about rumors you like but are quick to say no one knows anything if it is one you don't. 

You are correct. But look at what you just said.

There are rumors that Frost is coming and there are rumors that Frost isn't coming.

Who is correct? Who is wrong? Obviously someone is "correct" but it's not because they know anything, it's just rumors at this point. 

Hopefully you understand what I'm saying.

Just now, ScottyIce said:

There are rumors that Frost is coming and there are rumors that Frost isn't coming.

Who is correct? Who is wrong? Obviously someone is "correct" but it's not because they know anything, it's just rumors at this point. 

I do. Just making an observation about how some rumors are perceived versus others. It's human nature.

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Also there is like 3 people saying their sources believe he is staying at UCF. But there is about 100 sources saying he is coming to nebraska. Doesnt mean any of them are true- but typically i would side with the 100 over the 3. 

22 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Forget everything else that has been said and all of the RSS rumors, etc, now THIS Is interesting. 

https://969thegame.iheart.com/featured/open-mike/content/2017-11-16-podcast-our-weekly-visit-from-scott-frost/

He stated that members of the UCF staff knows that there is going to be a major offer coming from Nebraska. Expect the offer to be outside of the normal market value for a second year head coach. They are expecting a major offer coming. 

"there is a very good chance he ends back up at Nebraska" 

"It is coming from the Big Red"

Listen to it folks. That is some interesting stuff that was talked about. You will have to fast forward through Scott's interview to get to the juicy part. 

You could replace UCF with Arkansas and that is what people were hearing 3 years ago

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Also there is like 3 people saying their sources believe he is staying at UCF. But there is about 100 sources saying he is coming to nebraska. Doesnt mean any of them are true- but typically i would side with the 100 over the 3. 

Are you saying you’re a follower of the masses?