** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Oregon, Florida and UCF in that order. They most certainly will drive up the price for him. 

WHen you say "drive the price up"  by like how much?  I've asked before, it was not popular, but how much is too much?  I don't know if Frost is worth as much to anyone but Oregon, Central Florida, and  Nebraska.  I really think that deal is done- just my gut 

1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

WHen you say "drive the price up"  by like how much?  I've asked before, it was not popular, but how much is too much?  I don't know if Frost is worth as much to anyone but Oregon, Central Florida, and  Nebraska.  I really think that deal is done- just my gut 

Our big money boosters don't care. 

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Just wanted to let everyone know I was 100% sure Frost is coming to NU....well my percentage has changed......

I am now 200% confident Frost is coming to NU after my most recent conversation. 

I believe this to.  If Frost were not going to be replaced, why wouldn't we fire Riley mid season in a typical way?   Like Florida and all the rest.  

1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

I would guess near 6 million. Like in the NFL, the highest paid player isn't the best, just the one that negotiates his contract most recently. 

8 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Just wanted to let everyone know I was 100% sure Frost is coming to NU....well my percentage has changed......

I am now 200% confident Frost is coming to NU after my most recent conversation. 

Still on track for a Dec. 3 announcement if UCF plays in CCG?

1 minute ago, Kernel Red said:

Still on track for a Dec. 3 announcement if UCF plays in CCG?

Yes unless something changes on when Frosts wants it announced prior to that. 

1 minute ago, bisonwiches said:

Money

Correct. They are willing to counter if any of these new openings try to make a play. Both Scott and his agent know this