** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

4 minutes ago, HANC said:

I want to believe you.  Sounds fair though.  He has had offer in hand for a bit now.  He was not pulling trigger, which made me worry a bit. I feel better to hear he was after more $ and not thinking of another school. Will still feel better once it is announced.  Not sold on plan B (although, not bad), so would like to see this thing end quickly !

And who is Plan B?

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

We don't need a plan B 

Right, this is the beginning of the party usually Plan B isn’t needed until afterwards.

1 minute ago, Kernel Red said:

Maybe Florida State? Chip would walk into a team loaded with talent on day one. Plus, if Jimbo leaves on his own to go to A&M, FSU would have no payout.

I imagine Ole Miss reached out at some point.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Kernel Red said:

Maybe Florida State? Chip would walk into a team loaded with talent on day one. Plus, if Jimbo leaves on his own to go to A&M, FSU would have no payout.

Could be as well, but I am reading the article with the statement that a school who hasn't fired their coach yet, so I am guessing it is a school that will fire their coach. I don't think FSU fires Jimbo, think Jimbo leaves on his own.

But FSU would be a better option for Kelly then Florida, IMO.

10 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Frost is the true benefactor of all the coaching openings.  

A&M

Ah! Here is a list one of their reporters compiled as to who they are watching. So glad to say that Scott is not on it:

-Chad Morris

-Larry Fedora

-Chip Kelly

-Mike Gundy

-Joe Moorhead

https://www.seccountry.com/texas-am/5-hot-coaches-texas-am-monitor-2017-kevin-sumlin

Edited by ladyhawke
  • Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

I think it's A&M.  Kind of like us, lots of speculation by reporters of an impending coaching vacancy but the actual firing hasn't been formalized, yet.