** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

21 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Of these schools who would be the real threat though to land Frost besides us? I wouldn't touch any school in the SEC West. If Florida couldn't land Frost I don't see how FSU could. My only concerns would be Oregon and UCF.

Oregon, Florida and UCF in that order. They most certainly will drive up the price for him. 

I am sure this has been brought up tonight, but the College Football Playoff rankings further favors Nebraska in landing Frost. Clearly there is no chance UCF gets to the playoffs and is there question as if they will make a New Year 6 bowl with being ranked so low? This helps with those saying Frost will stay one more year at UCF to try and finish what he started. If he compiles an unbeaten season and cant even crack the top 10, I don't know what else he can do there.

3 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I am sure this has been brought up tonight, but the College Football Playoff rankings further favors Nebraska in landing Frost. Clearly there is no chance UCF gets to the playoffs and is there question as if they will make a New Year 6 bowl with being ranked so low? This helps with those saying Frost will stay one more year at UCF to try and finish what he started. If he compiles an unbeaten season and cant even crack the top 10, I don't know what else he can do there.

I truly think he is gone even if he made such a NY6 bowl or not this year.  There is a job opening at his alma matter as well as the big boy on the block in the state where he is coaching.