** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

ESPN reporting a few big jobs being filled today, I would think that if Moos didn’t have Frost locked down, we would be working these same coaches that are rumored to be filling other jobs,  as someone who has lived in So Cal for the last 25 years, I am generally pretty pessimistic, but I am starting to believe. 

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

IBTL

How clever...

Just now, Comish said:

No because Frost's skillset was more suited to running.... he threw like the shot putter he was...accurate, but awkward.

Frost will know how to utilize the talent we have for sure, thanks for the reminder, it's been a while since 97

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

I think this thread is way premature. I don’t want to jinx things until it’s official. 

Fear not...it is going to happen

3 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Jeez..there is a live facebook feed from a station in Nashville talking about Schianno being the likely next coach....the fan comments are shear meltdown....wow!

As they should be. Tenn fans might be dumb, but they aren't THAT dumb. Schianno won't be beating Saban or winning any NCs while he's there.

Edited by Oade

18 minutes ago, BaytownHusker said:

Didn’t want to make another thread. So let’s just say Frost is in.  Are any of our QBs a good fit for his style of offense.  Can Geb or POB run well enough to be a threat?

This is probably why Texas has some of the best football players/coaches in the country:  not getting sidetracked by bs and already talking analysis, coaching and planning, nice work