** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

4 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

Don’t think they would appreciate that. We are totally stealing their coach and dealing their program a setback if Frost leaves. If some dude steals your wife I doubt you want him around at your birthday party

A. It would be a total show of support for Coach Frost
B. If they cant fill a 43k stadium at home with an unbeaten team, I doubt they travel well. 
C. The stadium has a chance of being full 
D. (I bet there are more UF and FSU fans in Orlando than UCF fans)

17 minutes ago, Sparker said:

The poll on Vol Nation is almost 90% of the fans "won't support" him if hired.

Poor guys, I'm enjoying Florida's massive failures, but for some reason I'd like it if Tennessee wasn't horrible forever.

Agree.  Tennessee and Nebraska are similar schools, similar stories, similar fan bases.  Wish nothing but good things for Tennessee. 

Not too sure about Schiano.  SEC experience , that’s about the only plus I can think of .

2 minutes ago, Keith.Wassung said:

A. It would be a total show of support for Coach Frost
B. If they cant fill a 43k stadium at home with an unbeaten team, I doubt they travel well. 
C. The stadium has a chance of being full 
D. (I bet there are more UF and FSU fans in Orlando than UCF fans)

As long as everybody wears UCF colors.....and doesn't say where they're from. (Just say you moved to Florida from the Midwest......like most of the people there.)

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

Osborne wouldn’t do that.

Sources I hear in my head told me that Tom was actually at Scott's house for supper and Scott was still at work. Scott's wife was making lasagna which everyone knows is Tom's favorite. Tom was very hungry and was growing impatient so he call Scott and told him it was time to come home.....so they could eat the delicious lasagna

Edited by Husker from Kansas
  • Plus1 6
1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

Yeah they are only offering 3 mil next year with the possibility of up to 5 in 2-3 years. The rumored deal with us is over 4 per already. They can’t beat us in a spending war, if that’s all they got. Big 10 money baby

I'm a bit worried that it is closer than I like that he might at least think about.

1 minute ago, Husker from Kansas said:

Sources I hear in my head told me that Tom was actually at Scott's house for supper and Scott was still at work. Scott's wife was making lasagna which ever knows is Tom's favorite. Tom was very hungry and was growing impatient so he call Scott and told him it was time to come home.....so they could eat the delicious lasagna

That's what I heard too.

1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

Yeah they are only offering 3 mil next year with the possibility of up to 5 in 2-3 years. The rumored deal with us is over 4 per already. They can’t beat us in a spending war, if that’s all they got. Big 10 money baby

We've offered more than 4.  UCF is doing their due diligence in trying to keep him but it's already over.    

We have driven the cost of coaching up significantly this year.   Mullen should be sending Moos a thank you bouquet. 

• Plus1 2