** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, cheekygeek said:

I love the way TO handles these questions. He always honestly says things like "that's all I can say" (meaning, possibly, "for now") or "let's leave it at that", which means "there is a lot more I COULD tell you, but I'm not going to". He's not about self-aggrandizement, but if you don't think his role in all of this has been crucial, you are fooling yourself. 

He's like a saint if you think about it. ............St. Tom.

5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Thanks...I didn't think it sounded like Osborne either.  With Florida, Tennessee, and Nebraska fans all frantically seeking out a head coach, I am sure there is a lot of click bait out there.  

I have been perusing the forums from these other schools, and Tennessee fans are quite active too and have the first couple pages of threads all with posts from today.  It appears some are going to have a meltdown if they hire Greg Schiano.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/

SOME are always gonna have a meltdown no matter who they hire..........but SOME aren't talking to the prospective coaches and don't have a clue what is going on.

3 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

I love the way TO handles these questions. He always honestly says things like "that's all I can say" (meaning, possibly, "for now") or "let's leave it at that", which means "there is a lot more I COULD tell you, but I'm not going to". He's not about self-aggrandizement, but if you don't think his role in all of this has NOT been crucial, you are fooling yourself. 

My take on TO in all of this FWIW. It’s pretty well documented that TO is a big part of Scott’s life and a trusted advisor. However, if you read the stories, the reason for this is that Scott has always felt TO has advised him solely on what’s best for Scott and not how it would benefit Tom or the University. When the job was open in 14 Frost had a pretty lukewarm response to it. My guess is TO told him “You don’t want to work for this guy(Eichorst)” give it time. I think the situation now is much better for Scott and TO probably told him that

• Plus1 2

46 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Live look at what 'going back and forth' looks like

Image result for Throwing money in the air gif

Ya, i think his agent probably wanted him to try and use some leverage by meeting with florida to get more $$ out of us and Frost finally looked at him and said, Its more than a fair deal and thats not how we do s#!t where im from.

• Plus1 4