** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

31 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

"Tom Osborne called Frost yesterday and told him it was time to come home "

I don't doubt they've spoken multiple times about this (probably with Frost asking his advice) but whoever wrote that doesn't know anything about TO.

You are absolutely correct football goddess!!!!  

13 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

When this chaos is all said and done, and we start to hear and learn about how things worked out the way they did, I would not be the least bit surprised to find out Osborne never talked to Frost about the Nebraska job.

Probably called him to say congrats on the baby and the season 

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

My only question is why Malzahn to Arkansas? Auburn is the better job imo and he's the only coach to beat Saban for the division in the last couple of years. He's done it twice!

Because Malzhan knows Auburn will fire him after a couple down seasons regardless what he does. They wanted him canned last year. At Arkansas he’s the native son. Lot longer leash. Kind of why Frost would come here over Florida. Don’t underestimate how f'ing crazy and toxic some of those SEC fan bases are. Florida, Alabama, Auburn,LSU and Tennessee are all toxic AF.  

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Ya... I have to admit it'd be pretty fun beating Florida in this especially with so many asking why anyone would want to come to Nebraska.

To me, it would be like Frazier breaking 7 tackles on his way to another long touchdown run as Spurrier throws his visor. Is it crazy to say that getting Frost somehow makes 4-8 worth it? 

Just now, Jeremy said:

To me, it would be like Frazier breaking 7 tackles on his way to another long touchdown run as Spurrier throws his visor. Is it crazy to say that getting Frost somehow makes 4-8 worth it? 

If that's what we had to do for it to happen, then yes. But I like to think we would've got him at 6-6 too. That said, not having to keep an interim staff around for a bowl might be a good thing.

• Plus1 2