** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, Husker4ever319 said:

Actually, ESPN did say on a number of occasions that Nebraska is interested in Frost and that it is his alma mater and he might accept the job. Let us not add to the hype of them against us. That does not help our cause and simply shows us as petty fans. 

Yes but the focus has been on him going to Florida. The point is to show that they are not getting their info right and their sources are just wrong. So when in doubt, point him to going to Florida. It was lazy on their part for not actually getting real information which shows the bias. 

Just now, tyrone_biggums said:

Why all the pushback on Schiano? Are there some past transgressions I forgot besides not being that good?

He was on the same PSU staff as Sandusky and apparently saw him with a child, didn’t report it right away.

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Me and you have differing opinions on Damon.  It's not a problem.  I understand Damon isn't for everyone.  I like the guy.

35 minutes ago, 614Husker said:

ah ok then.  yeah, I didn't know but yes we must have differing opinions on him.

Damon is somebody you can like one day and hate the next depending on the day and topic. Hes one of the most inconsistent people ive ever heard talk.

8 minutes ago, tyrone_biggums said:

What is that reward sign for?

Its kind of like reporting a post hear on HB but since theres no reward for doing it on here i dont do it.

• Plus1 1