** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

Reports coming out apparently that Frost is expected to give a definitive answer to Danny White if he's staying or going within the next 24 hours. Also apparently he's had a contract extension sitting at his desk for weeks now unsigned. Got this just from others on /r/huskers and linked to a VIP 247 article made by UCF's reporters. We could know by tonight folks!

I guess it kind of makes sense to me. If he is leaving they really need to start their own coaching search.

Hope it doesn't affect their next couple games too much.

I cannot jump back and forth from each teams message boards quick enough! This is nuts, just enjoy it because there won't be this much coaching chaos in a long time, if ever.  Protesting at Tennessee, Ohio state gets word of that creep Shiano and they have students protesting.  Openings and transitions at more big time programs since who knows when.  Facts shifting on a minute by minute basis.  Best day ever.  

• Plus1 3

12 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

Reports coming out apparently that Frost is expected to give a definitive answer to Danny White if he's staying or going within the next 24 hours. Also apparently he's had a contract extension sitting at his desk for weeks now unsigned. Got this just from others on /r/huskers and linked to a VIP 247 article made by UCF's reporters. We could know by tonight folks!

It would be nice if he just told them thanks, but not thanks without any 24 hours to think about it stuff.

3 minutes ago, Blackshirts007 said:

I cannot jump back and forth from each teams message boards quick enough! This is nuts, just enjoy it because there won't be this much coaching chaos in a long time, if ever.  Protesting at Tennessee, Ohio state gets word of that creep Shiano and they have students protesting.  Openings and transitions at more big time programs since who knows when.  Facts shifting on a minute by minute basis.  Best day ever.  

I'm a pilot and it's a bad weather day so I'm getting paid to do this!! Best day ever indeed.

Just now, Blackshirts007 said:

Yeah, that's fun and all, but the news on Frost coming home is really the most interesting stuff