CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Lottttttt of buzz from the Florida commits

Probably the same level of "lottttttt" of buzz we're giving out about Pledger.

We are easy targets guys - this sort of reaction is only amping things up and kids will play with the entire population of the state on twitter. Don't be such suckers.

• Fire 1

Little more of an update. He's really, really going after Parsons and Pledger.

Talked about how much Parsons liked FNL and is trying to show him the opportunities available here.

Had an interesting quote on Pledger and OU. Basically Bookie doesn't think OU is good for Pledger.

UF coaches talk to him everyday and want him to visit.

Overall still sounded very pro-Nebraska.

Will take those 5 OV's.

• Fire 2

Seems odd that he's taking OVs other than just to get a free trip with how hard he is pushing guys like Parsons, Houston, and Pledger.

I get that you can have 5 "free" trips, but the way he talks about Nebraska why go anywhere else to even look. This is odd.

Nah, if I was as gifted as him I KNOW I would be attending Nebraska..... But it'd still be pretty cool too see the tomahawk chant at FSU, the party at the Swamp, and get an up close look at Bobby Petrino's deceptive personality at work...

• Fire 1

Seems odd that he's taking OVs other than just to get a free trip with how hard he is pushing guys like Parsons, Houston, and Pledger.

I get that you can have 5 "free" trips, but the way he talks about Nebraska why go anywhere else to even look. This is odd.

Seriously? Odd? You have a chance, as an 18 year old to be flown to 5 different top football schools. Experience the game day atmosphere, be fed well - get attention and exposure and you think it's odd? I think it's odd when a recruit decides not to visit other schools. It will only solidify his comittment. Yup it's a free trip, and you can bring your parent(s). That would be enough for me. It's a reward for hard work. I'm sure all of them think they'll go pro, but if not this time in their life might be one of the few times they'll have the opportunity to travel and experience other things.

• Fire 1

Because it's a fun opportunity that 99% of people never get to experience some of the coolest/most unique places and things and etc. in college football, all for free.

It is a little odd considering he was giving Pledger some crap on his two hr long periscope about Pledger wanting to still take visits while he was committed to OU. What do we always say here? Get them to campus and anything can happen. He goes on these trips and sees something he likes, it will make a young kid start to question their decision. I dont like it one bit to be honest that he is taking these trips. Makes me a little worried.

• Fire 1

I don't have any problem with it and certaintly don't blame him for hearing out other schools. I completely trust the fact that he's built strong relationships with Riley and Williams, our current and previous commits, and members of the team.

But I also don't think he's "trolling" other fans like some of our fans are saying on twitter. Seems to be real interest in Florida and I won't be comfortable until he's signed, sealed, and delivered.

• Fire 2
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic