CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

I think the game this weekend will tell us how the rest of this season is going to play out. If the defensive improvement we have seen the last few weeks is real and holds up against a real team like wisconsin and we play tough even if we dont win. I will like how the year finishes. Outside of ohio state and penn state I think the rest could be winnable. Now if this weekend is embarassing- the year is going to get ugly im afraid.

On 10/3/2017 at 4:27 PM, BlitzFirst said:

Most of the recruits won't be N if Riley isn't N as well.  Worth noting.

Honest question.  How have these highly touted recruits done so far?  IMHO, Spielman looking good, but outside of that, we can get them here, but do not appear to be developing them here....

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Only 3 receivers did.  Saw the participation list that he played.  Did he even go at WR?  

Yes, he had the great downfield block that allowed Morgan to score on the long pass play.  I can remember at least one target where Lindsey ran an out and the DB made a nice play on the ball to break it up.

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Yes, he had the great downfield block that allowed Morgan to score on the long pass play.  I can remember at least one target where Lindsey ran an out and the DB made a nice play on the ball to break it up.

Man, completely forgot about the block for Morgan.  Good call.  Thanks.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, lo country said:

Honest question.  How have these highly touted recruits done so far?  IMHO, Spielman looking good, but outside of that, we can get them here, but do not appear to be developing them here....

Speilman wasn't a highly touted recruit. There really haven't been any recruits on the level of the next class outside of Blades and Tyjon

4 hours ago, lo country said:

How many players make a huge impact as a freshman? Give them a little time before saying no development is happening, some of these players haven't even been here a full year yet. Guys like D. Thomas and Jamies have been playing well despite that. Again, I don't think it's fair to say these recruits aren't being developed when alot of the younger players are fighting their way in to playing time. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic