CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

On 10/12/2017 at 10:38 AM, Sker4Ever said:

Hightower's uncle on Miami board saying Bookie isn't coming to Nebraska, just doesn't want to tell the coaches. Talks about how they were joking with him on the trip how he just needs to get it over with and tell them he's not coming.

I think he's just waiting until Riley gets the boot to announce it. 

12 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Season falling apart, recruiting class has major cracks in foundation. See you later Riley 

I think your cause and effect is a bit askew. 

Edited by Cdog923
  • Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

As much as I want to keep Bookie, Moore etc. I would 100% rather have a better HC than a few good recruits. The new HC could also even save the deal for some of these kids depending on who it is.

I'd be willing to be the only top-end recruit with a chance to stay committed at this point is probably Jurgens. 

11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I hate coaching changes. 

Honestly, I don't think this has much to do with a coaching change.  He has been looking around since the beginning of the season.  The coaching change might be the reason he pulls the trigger but I think even if we keep Riley he would be gone at this point.

• Plus1 4
29 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

Honestly, I don't think this has much to do with a coaching change.  He has been looking around since the beginning of the season.  The coaching change might be the reason he pulls the trigger but I think even if we keep Riley he would be gone at this point.

Agree.  I think it has more to do with scheme and product on the field, personally

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, khaake said:

The one thing that Nebraska uses to stand out to recruits is the idea of the husker family. Canning Riley, and the talk of canning Riley, completely obliterates that talking point. At which point we are left with, what?

I get your point.  Then there is the other thought ...

The one thing that Nebraska had that stood out from the past was a tradition of winning and playing sound football.

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, khaake said:

The one thing that Nebraska uses to stand out to recruits is the idea of the husker family. Canning Riley, and the talk of canning Riley, completely obliterates that talking point. At which point we are left with, what?

Maybe that is all we have to offer with Riley as our coach. But Nebraska has strong facilities, a winning tradition, strong fan base, blackshirts. We have pretty much everything going for us here, we just need someone to resurrect some of those things that are hard to sell now because we dont play good defense or win many games. Aside from having strong local D1 talent consistently in our state- we have available to us everything you need to be a contender.

• Plus1 1

I get the change for him... respect making your own decision for whatever reasons. Not going to get bent out of shape about it anymore. I want everyone that is good to come and play for the team I cheer for. But if you choose not to... Bye Felicia. Just another story about what could have been when we see him in the NFL.  

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic