CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

Listen here, I’d love for Frost to be named the coach.  It’s just not a slam dunk as many think.  There are people that are far closer to Scott than his former teammates that have said so

That's fine. Let's just see how it plays out. FYI I never said if the source was ex players or not so your speculating how close to frost my source is. 

3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

That's fine. Let's just see how it plays out. FYI I never said if the source was ex players or not so your speculating how close to frost my source is. 

Most likely your source is about as close to Frost as we were to beating Ohio St this year.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, C N Red said:

Most likely your source is about as close to Frost as we were to beating Ohio St this year.

Because it's so hard to fathom that someone might have a connection to frost when the guy grew up in Nebraska, and played ball at Nebraska. 

Anyway sounds like bookie is gone. Wonder if he will early enroll wherever he goes 

1 hour ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

It's going to suck watching him go Honey badger for the Sooners and play against us in a couple years.

Well they usually don't play much defense in general in Norman so he might help them get to 24 ppg allowed vs 25.

Edited by runningblind
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic