Come On Moos

It’s all a waiting game.  Even if Moos fired him tonight, over half the board would switch to posts about “omygosh when will the new coach be announced”  as another week to 10 days or more pass on without an announcement of who the new coach is. 

Relax .  It’ll happen.. or it won’t .

Edited by secretasianman
  • Plus1 1

I thought it would happen tonight.  I expected Moos to be at the podium after the game instead of Riley after the performance.  When that didn't happen, I figured the news would come out sometime tonight.  Doesn't look like that will happen, so hoping for news in the morning and reluctantly going to bed.  A few more hours and there will be a little more hope for the future.

Just now, o-line54 said:

I thought it would happen tonight.  I expected Moos to be at the podium after the game instead of Riley after the performance.  When that didn't happen, I figured the news would come out sometime tonight.  Doesn't look like that will happen, so hoping for news in the morning and reluctantly going to bed.  A few more hours and there will be a little more hope for the future.

Do we even know if Moos was there? Or is it possible that he’s in Orlando with the basketball team?

• Plus1 1
48 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Moos strikes me as the type of guy that is calm and collected and not prone to an emotional "in the moment" decision to make an announcement the way other schools have. I would venture to guess that he is talking to Riley tonight or first thing in the morning and will announce Riley is gone by the end of the weekend. Also, if he is focused solely on Frost, there is no reason to rush on Rileys annoucement as Frost's pre-bowl season is not over for another 8 days. 

If Frost is for sure, the easiest way for Frost not to have to answer questions about the Nebraska opening is if we don't have an opening for another week. We all know Riley is gone.

• Plus1 1

49 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Other Universities have a head start and have begun contacting other coaches where we lag behind with our thumbs up our butts

What if I told you we are further along than literally everyone who has fired their coach? We made our offer to Frost 3 weeks ago and have spoke to atleast 2 other coaches other than him that would all be considered great hires. Moos is playing chess while a lot of these Ads are playing checkers. Not even kidding 

• Plus1 8
7 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

What if I told you we are further along than literally everyone who has fired their coach? We made our offer to Frost 3 weeks ago and have spoke to atleast 2 other coaches other than him that would all be considered great hires. Moos is playing chess while a lot of these Ads are playing checkers. Not even kidding 

200w.webp#14-grid3

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Thanks for posting again, it’ll be awesome to hear all of what you’ve heard after everything is official. If that is possible.