Obama Could've Expelled Cruz But Let Kill Students. Re Skin Color?

1 hour ago, commando said:

of course he claims it was taken out of context...that's what everyone who is caught says.  what did the florida kid do before walking into school with a gun that this guy hasn't to meet the bar you've set? 

Didn’t he threaten other students, threaten to shoot up the school, require dozens of police visits to his house, and cause at least two reports to the FBI that he was dangerous, about to snap, and likely to shoot up a school?

Not at all the same. 

I’m not defending the racist stooge on that video...far from it. But you can’t kick someone out of school because you think he’s a scummy bigot. 

Just got back and see I have @ 25+ messages, many likes/up votes, lots of trolling and antagonistic replies, aaaaaaand the warning posted below. But, hell, I've only been here a few hours.

My goal here was strait forward - to nudge those in their comfort zone, out of that zone to take on some differing perspectives. Everything I posted I stand behind. I don't post conspiracies or frequent such sites. All of D.C. knows the Promise program is real. Every school district knows that when a directive is set in a public school system from the president, it becomes 'the law'. Is the argument, or lack there of, that this program as I described, inexistent? Seriously, who has proven that? And Hitler's quotes are as real, searchable, and as tangible as any facts ever get. They (should) serve as teachable commandments and as a warning for the world to never repeat.

After being invited here by a friend, one whom I respect, who didn't vote for Trump, who isn't some left wing (or right wing) conspiracy nut, but is a solid 2nd amendment conservative, I signed up. I did so with the goal of nudging some people out of that comfort zone and to arm those, open minded enough, to prepare themselves in battling.... 'The Same'.

"WHAT!? Things are different with this one, quick, attack it with a stick and kill it!" That's the reflex of the disease of homogeny, and while predictable and prototypical, it is not healthy.  

'That Same' unrelenting, stale, evil, stagnation that is piloted (did you think I used the word 'plotted'? I didn't) by those who run our lives, and who claim to protect us and our children, which forces one to stay put and wait outside the school, even though armed. And to agree, and be agreeable. 'That Same' government leviathan in charge, forcing us to work to feed it, and now inside of every molecule of our lives for over 70 years. 'That Sameness' is growing exponentially, because make no mistake, 'That Sameness' is now spreading at light speed, in the internet and on social media and every human's mind over the age of three. And soon, that very 'Same' will autonomously drive you where "The Same" 'thinks' you need to go. And when. And how fast. And how often, or perhaps never. Because 'The Same' has deemed it. And will, in the next 50 years, become your life/sex/parent/child... partner. 

The blue pill. 

"Oh man, this is really different we hate this! HATE IT! BAN IT!" LOL - It's almost over. "Ordinary" lies only a few minutes away. The queasy uneasiness will soon be gone.

But, this 'Same' is as destructive as any fascist movement. More so, because it is so seductively comfortable and is now intertwined in our social electronic "thought" process and flow. In everything we do. And all that we have become.  Find yourselves impulsively 'thinking' something like the following? - "We are all one planet, one country, one city, one community, one person and now one mind - we are all 'The Same' - we must be - and will shame anyone who is not. No winners, no losers, no rich, no poor, no men, no women... ONE." 

I'm not talking about anarchy here or an internet "Obey" meme. I'm talking about homogeny of thought. Same, complacency, in the unspoken name, of the warm embrace of homogeny - it is the ubiquitous and infamous - Blue Pill . Take a look at the current president of the US - does he look 'Same' to you? "But he doesn't look sane either!" I know what you think, because you are told what to think. Resist and BE 'THE SAME', my once free thinking Americans. 

And so it's come to this, bottom line, if all this is perceived as "Trolling" here, then I am not the person to continue furthering any discussion on this site. 

Good luck, Huskers. Good luck, to you all.

- THE FINGER

14 hours ago, The Finger said:

Token FOR 8 years.  I haven't seen a pic of Hussein with a fro since his pot smoking days with that white Fedora. Anyway, you're Emotional Hustling me w/ a pic of Obama CRYING?!?! That's a rebuttal? That was a joke, right?

How do you have 7 likes? 

Just now, Cdog923 said:

How do you have 7 likes? 

There are a lot of people on HuskerBoard who agree with this person's views, but won't express those views themselves because they lack foundation for an honest discussion.  But they'll sit on the sidelines and watch someone else crash and burn, and +1 their posts on the way.

• Plus1 4

39 minutes ago, knapplc said:

There are a lot of people on HuskerBoard who agree with this person's views, but won't express those views themselves because they lack foundation for an honest discussion.  But they'll sit on the sidelines and watch someone else crash and burn, and +1 their posts on the way.

Given the overwhelmingly liberal groupthink that goes on here, I suspect most conservatives have decided it's not worth the bother. 

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, Big Red 40 said:

When a Hippo wants to assert dominance, or defend their territory,  they blow poo out of their rear end as fast as they can,  and spin their tails like a helicopter,  throwing it everywhere . Eventually all the other Hippos leave, and he thinks he’s won , when all he really did was make a disgusting mess that no one wants to be around .  The OP of this thread kinda reminds me of that . 

Most amazing and ugly analogy I've ever read on HB!  Not sure I can get that picture out of my mind.  I'm ruined for life. :o

• Plus1 2