CB Javin Wright [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

64 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Wright commit?

• Nebraska
    • UCLA
    • Arizona
    • Washington
    • Arizona State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric changed the title to CB Javin Wright [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

Nebraska

Mavric,The Murphinator,HS_Coach_C,LumberJackSker,obert1,Warrior10,Ziebol,Treand3,Thanks_Tom RR,chamrocck,Wunderkind,swmohusker,huskersrule95,Dilly Dilly,seaofred92,yort2000,KazLongDrives300,CMT1525,Roger Dorn,HuskerzFanatik,SouthLincoln Husker,sho,HuskermanMike,broganreynik,AZRaiderH8r,SkerLover95,Touchdown Tommie,husker_fan_from_sweden,Sker4Ever,Mary Pats BOB,HuskerNBigD,r06ue1,bugeater17,GSG,Snowbird,Lonestar_Husker,Minnesota_husker,TherealTomOsborne,scofro,Husker_luver,JimmyBuckets,Hedley Lamarr,Throw Dem Bones,The Cornfather,Judoka,FaithfulHusker,RicheyIrvin,SUHperman,Young Grand Island Husker,AlaSker,Cornfed,DelawareHuskerFan,Cdog923,Caveman

On 10/25/2018 at 4:40 AM, StPaulHusker said:

So if Darien Chase visited us right before announcing his commitment date and we feel good about his decision, what does everyone think about Wright’s visit to UCLA right before announcing his commitment date?

I guess we can feel good about him setting a commitment date right after visiting UCLA

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really?  At 6'3", I can see has the height to do that, but, wouldn't he have to put on 60-70 lbs for that?

At OLB Gifford is 6'3" 240, so maybe around 40 pounds, but with S&C i can see it happening, He isn't going to grow into a 3-4 DE that would require 90-100 pounds. Hoping he stay in the secondary, or like what they have done with Domann lately as that interchangeable Nickel/OLB/Safety 

1 minute ago, AlaSker said:

At OLB Gifford is 6'3" 240, so maybe around 40 pounds. He isn'g going to grow into a 3-4 DE that would require 90-100 pounds. But with S&C i can see it happening, hoping he stay in the secondary, or like what they have done with Domann lately.

He's listed at 180, so that would be 60 lbs.  

I have thought for a while he would end up at maybe strong safety.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

He's listed at 180, so that would be 60 lbs.  

I have thought for a while he would end up at maybe strong safety.

24/7 has him at 195, at least that's where I got my 40 pounds from. Either way its still reasonable weight through two years of S&C.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Long and athletic. Just find a spot for Javin and let him play. 

Agreed, still fun to speculate.