The Angry Violent Left

Here is the chart broken down by some of the targets. Christian/Catholic stayed flat on the bottom so they're not included. One thing to keep in mind with this data is not every police department reports, and I'm guessing there are lots of hate crimes that don't get classified as such. With such small counts, it's kind of hard to take much from it.

image.png.3e36c9c96ca77819e1ec3bb16abfce55.png

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime

Here is the violent crime rate (but not all hate crimes are violent crimes so they aren't directly comparable):

reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-s

12 hours ago, ZRod said:

Last time I checked he was a United States Senator with a law degree from Harvard who taught constitutional law at an American University. He was a little more than a black community organizer.

I feel badly for Obama’s students. For someone who must have studied the Constitution, the poor bastard didn’t have a damn clue what it says or means.

#SAD

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Man, if electing an unqualified community organizer as President largely because he's black was such a miserable failure, we sure corrected it by electing an unqualified celebrity as President.

Right? The economy is booming, America is booming, people have jobs and pride in their country, and the malaise has lifted.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I feel badly for Obama’s students. For someone who must have studied the Constitution, the poor bastard didn’t have a damn clue what it says or means.

#SAD

Just for the record, Obama was a Constitutional Law professor at Harvard, and the youngest President of the Harvard Law Review.

Just for the record......where do  you teach?

• Plus1 1

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-rosenfeld-new-york-man-arrested-by-fbi-in-alleged-plot-to-detonate-massive-bomb-in-d-c-on-election-day/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0h&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5bc28c2904d3017d2256d941&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

"At a Senate hearing Wednesday morning, FBI Director Christopher Wray said his agents are investigating about 1,000 homegrown terror threats in all 50 states.

"Those cover the waterfront of the full range of extremist ideologies from right to left and everything in between," Wray said."

If you feel confident "your side" isn't guilty, you're probably guilty...

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-rosenfeld-new-york-man-arrested-by-fbi-in-alleged-plot-to-detonate-massive-bomb-in-d-c-on-election-day/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0h&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5bc28c2904d3017d2256d941&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

"At a Senate hearing Wednesday morning, FBI Director Christopher Wray said his agents are investigating about 1,000 homegrown terror threats in all 50 states.

"Those cover the waterfront of the full range of extremist ideologies from right to left and everything in between," Wray said."

If you feel confident "your side" isn't guilty, you're probably guilty...

Anyone who thinks their "side" doesn't have rapists and murderers on it is an idiot.

• Fire 1

So....I learned something in this thread. 

If a black president talks about a clear example of police making a pathetic mistake based on race......it’s highly inappropriate....

Black people should just shut up, stand for the anthem and take it.....especially if you are the President. 

All this talk talk and action just makes us white people uncomfortable. 

PS......I actually knew this before this thread. 

• Thanks 1