Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

11 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I can’t wait to watch the board blow up when we lose to a bad Ohio state team this weekend. 

Then after 3 pages of hammering miles him or his wife post on here again telling us we all know nothing and Tim is a great coach 

The players will motivate themselves for this home game.  I think we win by 10+.  Nobody on the team should feel comfortable anymore- including the coaching staff.  I do believe that was part of the problem playing up and down to competition but now they are behind the 8 ball so they can't afford anymore crappy performances.  

I think from this point we will get maximum effort from players and TM- how good that can be is TBD.  

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2019 at 9:03 AM, Hilltop said:

The players will motivate themselves for this home game.  I think we win by 10+.  Nobody on the team should feel comfortable anymore- including the coaching staff.  I do believe that was part of the problem playing up and down to competition but now they are behind the 8 ball so they can't afford anymore crappy performances.  

I think from this point we will get maximum effort from players and TM- how good that can be is TBD.  

It’s not TBD anymore. The dumpster is officially on fire. 

6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Oh man!

Well played!  The legendary (that no one has ever actually seen or has a picture of) Mrs. P gloves!

"Pelini opted to stay clear of loaded questions this week and basically took the high road. However, the true feelings about what happened in Lincoln last January were spelled out on a pair of homemade gloves displayed proudly by Pelini's wife, Mary Pat, and a friend. On the palm of one glove were the initials suggesting something vulgar, and on the other, "S.P." You didn't exactly have to be 007 to crack that code."

https://www.theindependent.com/huskershq/pendulum-swings-on-lost-rivalry/article_42381be6-6785-5dc7-811e-fb27f6e79952.html

5 minutes ago, Big red surfers said:

At this point I have the same feeling I had with Riley. Just get the season over so we can move on to the next coach.  

Every year I get this feeling. Starts off with hope (albeit I have less initial hope as the seasons pile up), then by the end of the year I cant understand why we didn't fire him.

• Plus1 1